3 Femme Fatale Tour 95% live

NiceSpears

• Replies 27
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Guys there is 2 dates she sang DLMBTLTK live in one or two lines but that's it.

I was a super fan at the time, I watched every video, went to the tour a few times and none of this is live. Her headset sounds completely different in quality and volume so it would be super obvious. You don't hear any breathing yet when she spoke to the crowd her breathing was so heavy. Pre-recorded vocals, several layered tracks, audience and recording quality is fooling you. 

1 hour ago, Wiggle said:

we are not THAT dumb. She did some live vocals during the tour (although I agree in this video there are none)

here's her shaky vocals in the beginning of slave at the opening night - and this song doesn't even have pre-recorded vocals.

THIS ******* SLAYS FORGOT HOW MUCH THIS CHOREO SLAYED. 

2 hours ago, Wiggle said:

we are not THAT dumb. She did some live vocals during the tour (although I agree in this video there are none)

here's her shaky vocals in the beginning of slave at the opening night - and this song doesn't even have pre-recorded vocals.

That was actually pretty good! I miss her touring... just imagine her doing that routine now in a gray stage with a big audience all around the world :crying1:

6 hours ago, BritneyIsPurePerfection said:

I wouldn't go that far saying 95% of the show was completely live, but she definitely sang some songs live on a few dates and pre-recorded vocals did their job as well. :soyeah:

I didn't say she sang 95% of the show, but 95% of "3" in the video I shared. 

OK, you guys who say it's not live in that 3 video you're delusional or just plain stubborn. IT'S OBVIOUSLY LIVE and if the lines she sings after getting the hat and glasses in the beginning isn't evidence then come up and show you're right about what you're saying. 

I KNOW since I went to the tour that the tracks were pre- recorded but she sang LIVE on several dates and parts of the songs. It's so so clear in the video...

Archived