This is how the old Break the Ice choreo should have been executed!

Crushed_Velvet

1 minute ago, Wiggle said:

yes! I feel like 90% of the comments saying she was stiff at the bbmas is because of the wb/ womanizer part

I hope they can think of a new, good concept for that song for the next show because I love it so much.

i hope they bring back the old bti routine and we get a professional recording of it somehow

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, Wiggle said:

it was so iconic. not just the chorus, but also the floor part where she throws her hair and sits on willie :4music: 

tbh i remember being SLAYED when i saw the first clips from that choreo

i still remember i was on the beach when POM started and the first videos came out and i was watching them on my phone almost crying of excitement after watching wb and bti

Just now, David. said:

tbh i remember being SLAYED when i saw the first clips from that choreo

i still remember i was on the beach when POM started and the first videos came out and i was watching them on my phone almost crying of excitement after watching wb and bti

me too

I know shes doing good today too but I'd like to be amazed like these days one more time :crying2:

well yeah but Britney's not a real "dancer." she dances, has gotten better with POM during the revamp, and even did the original BTI choreo pretty good... but those are DANCERS and britney has never been a true dancer. she's an entertainer. she came close during the Britney era but yeah. 

5 hours ago, Mannequin* said:

:slayney:

The reason why this one looks so good in comparison to some of the others, is because its farther away. You can see everyone on stage doing it all, and not see her facial expressions. People always criticized the show in the beginning saying how bad it was overall, but we were only getting up close videos of her awkward facial expresions, bad lip syncing and her doing "singers" choreography ( modified, not doing every move etc.) When I've seen the show from further back showing the entire stage, and all the projections around the theater, the lighting design,(before the revamp, was some of the best i'd seen from her shows), and the choreography as a whole, the show looked 10x better.

4 hours ago, David. said:

i even dare to say that the bti choreo was better than the womanizer break that she does now

the break is good but after the hairflip that she does the rest is too robotic and not fluid at all

you don't need to dare... BTI choreo was a highlight for me!!! way better than the womanizer break... I liked it then... and i still love it now

14 hours ago, David. said:

wtf its literally one of her best post breakdown and probably the one that is more of her old style of choreos

i see primeney doing that choreo tbh

its so easy lol, i got it in like a few minutes

I'm sure! Haha, i just have never tried to learn it

10 hours ago, tsss said:

omh how I love this perfomance, why did she cut this routine instead of Boys?...:crying4:

well it's obvious why but still :nobitch:  such a shame 

Right? I like Boys and all but I'll never understand why she loves it so much lol.

Archived