This is how the old Break the Ice choreo should have been executed!

Crushed_Velvet

• Replies 39
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Gambler said:

Still not a good choreo .... :squintney:

wtf its literally one of her best post breakdown and probably the one that is more of her old style of choreos

i see primeney doing that choreo tbh

2 hours ago, jcf523 said:

I've always wanted to learn this choreo. Especially after seeing it live in Vegas :bootyney:

its so easy lol, i got it in like a few minutes

Just now, David. said:

i even dare to say that the bti choreo was better than the womanizer break that she does now

the break is good but after the hairflip that she does the rest is too robotic and not fluid at all

but it is much better than the womanizer break :ponderney: that's not even a matter of opinion, that's common sense

1 minute ago, Wiggle said:

ikr

i know the style of the performance is meant to be robotic but when she performs it outside the show it looks like shes stiff :plzexplain: 

this

i actually was discussing that with a friend like an hour ago

we watched the bbma together and i remember she mocked the performance back then

and the topic came along today and she said that she thought she was robotic and emphasized on womanizer (and she did like robotic arm movements when talking about it) 

and i told her that during the vegas show the performances is like military themed (or was) and she told me that she got it now after i told her that

Just now, David. said:

this

i actually was discussing that with a friend like an hour ago

we watched the bbma together and i remember she mocked the performance back then

and the topic came along today and she said that she thought she was robotic and emphasized on womanizer (and she did like robotic arm movements when talking about it) 

and i told her that during the vegas show the performances is like military themed (or was) and she told me that she got it now after i told her that

yes! I feel like 90% of the comments saying she was stiff at the bbmas is because of the wb/ womanizer part

I hope they can think of a new, good concept for that song for the next show because I love it so much.

Archived