Was Femme Fatale the era with the best music videos?

Sleazy

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

I hate the amount of fans here that genuinely believe this *****. 

Theres nothing quite like a bloated and sick Britney half assing it in her music videos. 

I Wanna Go and Criminal were nice, but not good. Not even in her top 5 videos. 

Femme Fatale is only good for its faceless bops and the few tracks on the album that are genuinely interesting and brilliant. 

Nothing about the era should be applauded. 

You can be my **** tonight :mybodyisready:

5 minutes ago, Michaelgiftos said:

Honesty I think circus era has the best videos the Womanizer video is one of my all time favorite Britney videos, the circus video is cool with the whole theme, iusa is cute and underrated imo, and we got the iconic radar horse:queenflopga:

Radar has been the best era. 2007-2008 magic :queenriri:

Just now, Kisle said:

Sis. :orangu::gloria: Like WHAT? Help me to not scalp the lessers... :selenerz: 

It's taking up all my strength not delete all these posts and pretend they never existed :giggleney:

Its fine to like Femme Fatale, I like it for what it is, but let's not parade it as her Magnus opus era where everything was spot on :orangu: these kids see number one hits and sales and think yas do that again mama when she hates it, we all hate it and the public would hate it :gloria: 

Down n up n down n up n down n up n dowwwnnnnnn

Just now, NotAPassenger said:

It's taking up all my strength not delete all these posts and pretend they never existed :giggleney:

Its fine to like Femme Fatale, I like it for what it is, but let's not parade it as her Magnus opus era where everything was spot on :orangu: these kids see number one hits and sales and think yas do that again mama when she hates it, we all hate it and the public would hate it :gloria: 

Down n up n down n up n down n up n dowwwnnnnnn

FF had some serious bops. I love almost all of Britney's discography, FF is no exception. But MVs?? FF???? BEST!?? Fuuuuuuck NO. No no no. I gotta go now. :embarrassney:

Archived