Was Femme Fatale the era with the best music videos?

Sleazy

I mean Britney might have been a mess at the time but the era was actually pretty interesting and it had the best videos of her career imo along with a few others like work ***** and slumber party. But yeah the FF videos were the best imo even better than slumber party. Chris Marrs Piliero was the director of 2 of the best videos of Britney's entire career (IWG and Criminal) and overall the album artwork, music, videos etc. were all great! 

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, Dirty Boy said:

The only era worse than FF in terms of music videos is Blackout era :orangu:

omg no Blackout had great videos like the unique Gimme More. I mean it was **** but still it wasn't that bad or her worst and the dark vibe of the video suit the song and the FF era videos were the best imo especially IWG and Criminal

qsdjqsllksdjqlsqslqs :orangu:

More like the worst. 3/4 of them are **** and they don't come close to the rest of her videography. She did the paparazzi thing already in Piece of me, I wanna go is just a cheap rehash of that idea.

qdjlsq How can you say they're the best when she has Me against the music, Boys and countless other videos which make the FF videos look like a joke???  :orangu: Slumber Party is better than all of them. You admit that Britney was a mess yet the videos were the best ones?? If the star of the video is a mess then how can the result be good?? :orangu:

I hate the amount of fans here that genuinely believe this *****. 

Theres nothing quite like a bloated and sick Britney half assing it in her music videos. 

I Wanna Go and Criminal were nice, but not good. Not even in her top 5 videos. 

Femme Fatale is only good for its faceless bops and the few tracks on the album that are genuinely interesting and brilliant. 

Nothing about the era should be applauded. 

29 minutes ago, NotAPassenger said:

Theres nothing quite like a bloated and sick Britney half assing it in her music videos. 

Femme Fatale is only good for its faceless bops and the few tracks on the album that are genuinely interesting and brilliant. 

Thank GOD someone pointed this out. :moorangu: 

Big no.  HIAM had a really cool concept and cool visuals but Britney was in absolutely no shape to be making a video at the time and im not just talking about being in shape physically but mentally, emotionally.  That was a mess but it would have been one of her great videos if Britney had been doing better.  I actually liked IWG  and Criminal was fine but forgettable. I don't really like TTWE the up close and sweaty dancing in a club has been done so many times and done way better.  Circus, ITZ, and Britney have her best videos and I would even say Oops had better videos than FF when you take into account it was 11 years earlier and they were videos for an 18 year old teen pop star.

NONE of the FF videos are my favorite Britney videos.

3 hours ago, I am Max. said:

Britney era says hi. 

Slave 4 U, Overprotected (specially Darkchild version), Boys, ILRKR, Im Not A Girl >>>>>>>>>>>>>> HIAM, TTWE, IWG and Criminal. 

:staysalty:

1 hour ago, NotAPassenger said:

:staysalty:

Archived