WTF Ellen !!! Really !!!! Couldn't Even Thank Britney ... !

TeaWaiter

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Why would Justin present this award? Could they have picked a more awkward choice? :plzexplain:

& I'm not surprised, right after Britney was on Ellen's show she trash talked Brit for lip syncing at the VMAs. She's fake as **** and uses Britney for ratings. Their bit wasn't even funny (no fault of Britney's). It was actually really cringe-worthy with Ellen's so-called "comedy". She has a reputation for being a monster behind the scenes and it doesn't surprise me. She's FAKE :staysalty:

Because theyre actual friends in real life. Justin goes on her show because he wants to. Not to just promote himself.

If you think she's fake then dont beg her to go on her show for promo then.

6 hours ago, Phonography423 said:

Because theyre actual friends in real life. Justin goes on her show because he wants to. Not to just promote himself.

If you think she's fake then dont beg her to go on her show for promo then.

I've never begged Britney to go on Ellen though :donewithit:

Yeah cause walking around a mall with Ellen did wonders for Glory sales :cricket:

Idc if they're close personally or not. If you win an award that someone else included in the video with you, it's logical to at least give them a shout out. Not saying I'm expecting her to give a full speech about Brit but a simple

"and how about Britney everybody?! I can honestly tell you she is a very humble, sweet & funny girl and I had so much fun working with her while filming this. So this goes to Britney too!"

I mean that's not too personal but it's also very professional. Not mentioning her at all was plain disrespectful. 

10 hours ago, danny1994 said:

And Ellen is 100% right with her criticism btw, don't try to defend her lip syncing to that basic choreo:queenriri: 

Well that's certainly up for opinion. You say that as if everyone thought the same about her VMA performance.

I honestly think the VMA's choreo was nice and fit the stripped down theme/concept of the performance. But see I won't try and force my opinion on anyone. You say that Ellen is right like it's a fact but really it's only matter of opinion and that was Ellen's opinion.

So really Ellen isn't right by saying what she said she's really only sharing her opinion which is not everyones opinion on the VMA performance or any performance for that matter.

Well I might be taking this too seriously but there is NO available evidence that this is the particular award for Best Comedic Collaboration. Ellen won 3 awards that night and Britney won 4 but by the way I saw it; it seems they did not show any awards being given to Britney as we all know because she was not present or did not record a thank-you video... It could be any of the 3 awards Ellen won. This video you have posted is just titled with Britney's name to get views and this is the real video on the official PCA

naomi campbell

20 hours ago, Cappycorn87 said:

You acting like Britney is friends with Ellen

Its strictly business

Britney out to do her job and goes on about her business

What? You don't work with somebody and then trash them for something right after.

10 hours ago, TimothyC93 said:

Idc if they're close personally or not. If you win an award that someone else included in the video with you, it's logical to at least give them a shout out. Not saying I'm expecting her to give a full speech about Brit but a simple

"and how about Britney everybody?! I can honestly tell you she is a very humble, sweet & funny girl and I had so much fun working with her while filming this. So this goes to Britney too!"

I mean that's not too personal but it's also very professional. Not mentioning her at all was plain disrespectful. 

Maybe Ellen didn't have fun filming with britney? Britney can be awkward and/or uninterested.. we all know that. So maybe Ellen was being polite not to mention her. :queenriri:

Btw, she tweeted Britney about this thingy. Don't worry dramatic queens

Archived