WTF Ellen !!! Really !!!! Couldn't Even Thank Britney ... !

TeaWaiter

this is a video of Ellen accepting her Award at the PCA for Favorite Comedic Collaboration with Britney.

********* was the one who presented and handed the award to Ellen and he didn't mention Britney... what a shock !!!! well i kinda understand why he didn't...  But Ellen ! girl why didn't you mention her !!!!!  you always praise her 

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Why would Justin present this award? Could they have picked a more awkward choice? :plzexplain:

& I'm not surprised, right after Britney was on Ellen's show she trash talked Brit for lip syncing at the VMAs. She's fake as **** and uses Britney for ratings. Their bit wasn't even funny (no fault of Britney's). It was actually really cringe-worthy with Ellen's so-called "comedy". She has a reputation for being a monster behind the scenes and it doesn't surprise me. She's FAKE :staysalty:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Why would Justin present this award? Could they have picked a more awkward choice? :plzexplain:

& I'm not surprised, right after Britney was on Ellen's show she trash talked Brit for lip syncing at the VMAs. She's fake as **** and uses Britney for ratings. Their bit wasn't even funny (no fault of Britney's). It was actually really cringe-worthy with Ellen's so-called "comedy". She has a reputation for being a monster behind the scenes and it doesn't surprise me. She's FAKE :staysalty:

You acting like Britney is friends with Ellen

Its strictly business

Britney out to do her job and goes on about her business

Who cares about her.  She obviously only does things now for whoring fame.  She's not as cool as she used to be.  It was also very evident in Britney's last stint with her.  Britney is super humble and sweet, and she was trying to play her out as some convoluted diva like Mariah.  You can tell Britney was not as comfortable as she normally was because didn't agree with most of the things she said or made her do.  I don't think they're as close as they use to be tbh, because before Britney felt very comfortable around her. So Britney knows she let her fame get to her head. :foh:  It's all about the UK talk show hosts now tbh.... that's where she feels the best.  :slayney:

37 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

:boredney:

You don't have to be someone's friend to be decent. She still uses Brit for ratings and trash talks her which was my point  :beynah:

1. What talk show host doesn't use celebrities for ratings?

2. Ellen's "shade" to Britney wasn't singling her out, she was shading anyone who doesn't sing. The guy from the chainsmokers lip synced, as well as other artists that weren't even dancing. A lot of people defend Britney's lip syncing because she dances.

13 minutes ago, Cappycorn87 said:

All celebs are used for ratings

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

1. What talk show host doesn't use celebrities for ratings?

2. Ellen's "shade" to Britney wasn't singling her out, she was shading anyone who doesn't sing. The guy from the chainsmokers lip synced, as well as other artists that weren't even dancing. A lot of people defend Britney's lip syncing because she dances.

Ok, so you think it's okay for Ellen to use Brit and talk trash about her, that's cool. I simply don't agree :byebitch:

5 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Ok, so you think it's okay for Ellen to use Brit and talk trash about her, that's cool. I simply don't agree :byebitch:

She wasn't specifically trash talking Britney. She was criticizing ALL singers that lip sync at award shows.

And Ellen is 100% right with her criticism btw, don't try to defend her lip syncing to that basic choreo:queenriri: 

1 minute ago, danny1994 said:

She wasn't specifically trash talking Britney. She was criticizing ALL singers that lip sync at award shows.

And Ellen is 100% right with her criticism btw, don't try to defend her lip syncing to that basic choreo:queenriri: 

Oh please, she was talking about Britney. Don't be naive. :boredney:

And I'm a Britney Spears fan. Do you honestly think I give a **** about lip-syncing? :britclose:

1 minute ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Oh please, she was talking about Britney. Don't be naive. :boredney:

And I'm a Britney Spears fan. Do you honestly think I give a **** about lip-syncing? :britclose:

I didn't give a **** about lip syncing when she danced hard.

And even if Ellen was just talking about Britney, she was still right, that was basic *** choreo and she should've been singing.

Archived