Slumber Party Radio Update day 63

Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 hours ago, HotAsIce.ve said:

It's a shame SP has potential but without promotion that can push the song at least inside the top 50-100 of iTunes it's very impossible the radios will support the song (in fact for the terrible stream numbers and iTunes position this song it's very supported by the Radio don't act like the radios are not supporting the song so far). If you're a Radio DJ you really think you will play a song outside of the top 300-400 of ITunes with terrible numbers of Streaming premiered almost 2 months ago? Of course not. The problem it's Britney and her Team. 

Just a Shame probably Larry don't promote the song because he is ok destroying Britney's Legacy because  he every month has his paycheck of POM and Britney was having fun with Sam. 

Please. make me, gimme more, and work ***** all we're doing well on iTunes and it still didn't get the radio attention they deserved

25 minutes ago, Derek08 said:

Please. make me, gimme more, and work ***** all we're doing well on iTunes and it still didn't get the radio attention they deserved

Gimme more was surrounded by exceptional conditions. I think you should take a second to remember what was happpening in 2007.

Work ***** and Make Me were iTunes fads. 2-3 days in the top 10 and a freefall. That's not doing "well" at all.

An example of a song that did well on iTunes is TTWE.

iTunes is important, but the airplay will mostly depend on radio's attitude towards the artist. It looks like Britney isn't welcome anymore after years of brand tarnishing. :bthink:

1 hour ago, ZAM9315 said:

My radio added the song to there media base but every time I call to request they like get all awkward and are like ummm yeah sure well play it... and they never do.   :sobbing:

Help me 

http://www.mediabase.com/mmrweb/7/stationplaylistrequest.asp?c_let=wwst-fm

zip 37862 

sevierville Tennessee 

Story of my life!! They added it then erased it and now its back!! Radio stations have no respect for Britney anymore.. Sure they play her old music, but come the hell on!! :nothavingit:  I request it everyday and I haven't heard it yet!! 

26 minutes ago, bspearsMJfan5 said:

Story of my life!! They added it then erased it and now its back!! Radio stations have no respect for Britney anymore.. Sure they play her old music, but come the hell on!! :nothavingit:  I request it everyday and I haven't heard it yet!! 

So glad I'm not the only one experiencing this.  My radio station are ********. 

Archived