RCA

Chico101

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

This just can't be only Britney's doing...RCA doesn't need her participation for itunes banners,discounts,  payola etc...there's a bigger issue at play here.

Promo like that can only help so much. The best form of promo would be Britney getting out there and actually performing her own single.

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

Promo like that can only help so much. The best form of promo would be Britney getting out there and actually performing her own single.

Agreed. But NOTHING is being done.

Britney not performing is one thing.

But they aren't even doing the simple things that don't require Britney.

I WANT ANSWERS 

:lessons:

4 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

Agreed. But NOTHING is being done.

Britney not performing is one thing.

But they aren't even doing the simple things that don't require Britney.

I WANT ANSWERS 

:lessons:

Because why would they care about a single if the artist herself doesn't care about it? Of course they could be doing these little things, but I'm sure things like iTunes banners and payola deals cost money. Why would they want to spend money on a single when they're most likely not going to see any financial return?

1 minute ago, Duabhit said:

There was a contest yesterday organized by her team. I just received that per email via bs.com. You had to follow Britney on Spotify and ad SP to your playlist to win a trip to Vegas and a Pajamas Party :mybodyisready:

How is that helping the GP be aware if they aren't subscribed to bs.com.

BULLSHIT.COM.

Just now, BraveNewSeth said:

Because why would they care about a single if the artist herself doesn't care about it? Of course they could be doing these little things, but I'm sure things like iTunes banners and payola deals cost money. Why would they want to spend money on a single when they're most likely not going to see any financial return?

That logic makes no sense.

It costs them money to record and release the single and video.

They should at least do the bare minimum to recoup the money they spent so they break-even. Once they break-even then they can worry about profiting off the single's release.

They are doing NOTHING.

6 minutes ago, Chico101 said:

That logic makes no sense.

It costs them money to record and release the single and video.

They should at least do the bare minimum to recoup the money they spent so they break-even. Once they break-even then they can worry about profiting off the single's release.

They are doing NOTHING.

Well, the song was already recorded for the album...

And I LOVE the Slumber Party music video, don't get me wrong. But you can tell the budget for it was incredibly cheap :orangu: It's basically just Britney and Tinashe getting lezzy on a couch lmao.

7 minutes ago, Morning Glory said:

"RCA fully supports Ms Spears and the Glory project. We are always extremely interested in hearing the opinions of Britney's passionate fans and we thank them for their advice. We will, however, continue to ignore it and allow Britney to flop with every single and every album." 

:mhm:

:orangu: log out.

Archived