RCA

Chico101

Nothing.  RCA doesn't care,they want to sabotage her career. They already got radio against her.   And no one knows of glory hardly.

Unless she leaves her label and team, we will experience things like this with every era and album that's apart of it.   Britney jean... Glory... and whatever is next.  

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm not going to blame RCA - they are a great label with a TON of artists that get a lot of hits. A song like Slumber Party can be sent to every radio station in the world but if people arent requesting it or caring then they're not buying it and it flops. The general public doesn't want slower songs from Britney - they want the club bangers. Also, Britney has to ******* promote. It really does come down to her and her not willing to support her own career.

Tbh im amazed why any artist signs a deal with RCA, they are actually getting a very bad reputation when it comes to artists, they destroyed Zayns album and gave him zero promo money and freedom, they didnt even let Tinashe release her album, she had to turn it into an EP and they gave her some cash for the cheapest shittiest mv in which she only dances and thats it, they DROPPED Hilary Duff after her latest album because it didnt sell well enough, they butchered Christina's last album and didnt even support her second single to the point of not even giving her money for the MV.  They completely stopped funding Alicia Keys, Jennifer Hudson completely flopped due to lack of financial resources, Kesha's career is dead because they literally gave her zero support.

The only artist who get support from RCA are JT, Miley and SOMETIMES Pink, and thats about it, the rest are left ignored lately. So why is anyone signing a career suicidal contract with these incapable *****? Moreover, why do they even renew their contracts with them? This is probably the worst studio to be in.

I'm not even joking when I say this:

She should join Will I Am's group.

She doesn't have to collab with him to be in it. Fergie's apart of it and it seems like they give her a lot of freedom with her work. I think they'd give Britney more attention than RCA is.

Archived