Billboard: Britney Spears' Top 10 Deep Cuts: Her Best Songs That Were Never Singles

IconicShow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like clumsy,  I honestly don't know what the problem is, 

When I think of unheard Britney songs that need to be listened to, I think 

Before the goodbye,  where are you now,  quicksand,  trip to your heart,  let go, baby boy, invitation,  mood ring, if I'm dancing,  amnesia,  blur,  out from under,  just like me, love me down,   mannequin,  rock me in,  unbroken,  inside out, the beat goes on

And so does the list! 

1 minute ago, jordeezy said:

Hmm... she has much much better

What You See (Is What You Get)

One Kiss From You

I Will Be There

Lonely

Shadow

Freakshow

Lace N Leather

Gasoline

Till It's Gone

Man On The Moon

So so many better

I completely forgot about shadow!  

It's so sad the gp will never realise how much of a great singer she is,  shadow slays 

6 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I like clumsy,  I honestly don't know what the problem is, 

When I think of unheard Britney songs that need to be listened to, I think 

Before the goodbye,  where are you now,  quicksand,  trip to your heart,  let go, baby boy, invitation,  mood ring, if I'm dancing,  amnesia,  blur,  out from under,  just like me, love me down,   mannequin,  rock me in,  unbroken,  inside out, the beat goes on

And so does the list! 

masterpieces
mjfls.gif

9 minutes ago, lustwecantcontrol said:

The Blackout tracks should be HOE and Toy Soldier and ew at Seal It With a Kiss/Clumsy! Also Shattered Glass or Mannequin should've made an appearance on this and why the hell is there nothing from ITZ

The only thing good about Mannequin is the track itself.

IA about Toy Soldier and justice for my hot Inside Out

10 minutes ago, jordeezy said:

Hmm... she has much much better

What You See (Is What You Get)

One Kiss From You

I Will Be There

Lonely

Shadow

Freakshow

Lace N Leather

Gasoline

Till It's Gone

Man On The Moon

So so many better

No thanks to

Gasoline

Man on the moon

Lonely, What U See... are flawless

They didn't include any ITZ tracks, despite IGTBB, Showdown, TOMH and The Answer being some of the best songs of her career? Get Naked and Anticipating are the only two entries I agree with, personally I think the likes of Mona Lisa, Toy Soldier, Mannequin, Chaotic, Lonely, Inside Out, and Love Me Down also deserve to be on there.

1 minute ago, GirlOnTheMoon said:

They didn't include any ITZ tracks, despite IGTBB, Showdown, TOMH and The Answer being some of the best songs of her career? Get Naked and Anticipating are the only two entries I agree with, personally I think the likes of Mona Lisa, Toy Soldier, Mannequin, Chaotic, Lonely, Inside Out, and Love Me Down also deserve to be on there.

Mona Lisa was played on the radio though so it doesn't qualify. Chaotic? Gerl are you serious?

https://popcultureperversion.files.wordpress.com/2013/06/tumblr_m7xwphqiau1r3ty02o1_500.gif

Archived