Billboard: Britney Spears' Top 10 Deep Cuts: Her Best Songs That Were Never Singles

IconicShow

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

'Anticipating' has always seem very similar to Janet's 'All For You' to me. I liked that they compared 'Cinderella's beats to new jack swing, I have never though about it. Still hate this song tho.

I love 'Soda Pop' and 'Coupure Életricque', but I don't know how well they would have performed as singles. 'Unusual You' would have been great. I miss 'Touch of my Hand' on this list.

Agree with some of the list, there's some of my fave songs from their respective albums here. Anticipating, Cinderella, Get Naked and Unusual You are amazing.

Deffo NO to Soda Pop - really? It's not one of her best songs. BOMT had better imo

I like SIWAK and Selfish but again, think FF had better songs imo

And whilst i think Clumsy is a fun song, again i think there's better on Glory... i can understand them choosing Coupure Electrique but i honestly cannot get into that song.

tragic taste per usual BB. No up n down, HATLM or Inside Out from FF? Clumsy from Glory? It's catchy and fun but doesn't compare to the other tracks. WILTBM should be there even if solely for the press the song would've gotten from Britney and JT being in a video together. They did a good job with BOMT singles wise, Oops needed more singles like Don't go knockin on my door, Circus needed Unusual You and Shattered Glass, iTZ needed BOM as the final single, etc. 

Not sure I agree with the whole list (I'd have picked Just Like Me instead of Clumsy - tho I love it - and other songs from her catalogue), but yay for them doing that.

And since we're talking about Ooh Ooh, am I the only one who feels weird and kind of gross about having ****** fantasies with this song and then remembreing it was written for her sons?   :giggleney:

41 minutes ago, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

tragic taste per usual BB. No up n down, HATLM or Inside Out from FF? Clumsy from Glory? It's catchy and fun but doesn't compare to the other tracks. WILTBM should be there even if solely for the press the song would've gotten from Britney and JT being in a video together. They did a good job with BOMT singles wise, Oops needed more singles like Don't go knockin on my door, Circus needed Unusual You and Shattered Glass, iTZ needed BOM as the final single, etc. 

Well BOM was supposed to be the final single from ITZ but the knee injury happened and the whole era got cut off after outrageous. ALSo i read somewhere that unusual you was released in Australia as a promo single. 

31 minutes ago, Iexpectyouto said:

Well BOM was supposed to be the final single from ITZ but the knee injury happened and the whole era got cut off after outrageous. ALSo i read somewhere that unusual you was released in Australia as a promo single. 

Yeah the ITZ era still breaks me. I can't even discuss it and then Blackout and Circus too le sigh. Her team just won't milk her eras even when they can! I didn't know that about Australia though, that's interesting. 

On 1/14/2017 at 2:51 PM, prettylittleliar_2214 said:

Yeah the ITZ era still breaks me. I can't even discuss it and then Blackout and Circus too le sigh. Her team just won't milk her eras even when they can! I didn't know that about Australia though, that's interesting. 

Yeah there were so many times she could've kept eras going. Honestly the only one used to it's fullest potential was Britney 

Archived