britney = guilty pleasure

trav

45. baby one more time

33. oops i did it again

19. toxic

3 songs, every other artist had only 1 or 2 :meltdown:

top comments saying every britney song is a guilty pleasure :meltdown:

I guess its better than people calling her music ****, I would rather people enjoy it secretly that not enjoy it at all but howcome it has to be guilty? this didnt happen to other artists... only britney WHY

bomt and oidia make sense, but toxic, really?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 hours ago, alexdaily said:

This

Most straight guys won't acknowledge their love for Britney because she's considered "a gay icon" :squintney: which is dumb if you ask me

54 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

Masculinity is pretty fragile.

Yhup! You two summed it up!

Eg: Living in a place like Pakistan, where being gay is condemned... liking Britney Spears is nearly impossible... I'm one of the only ones who admits liking her openly (which I'm mocked for just as openly)

Everyone has that one Britney song on their playlist somewhere that might as well function as a guilty pleasure of sorts. Yet they will not admit it. One of my sisters tends to bash Brit a lot and yet what did I see on her Itunes playlist? Pretty much every single Britney song xD

39 minutes ago, BabyD01 said:

Everyone has that one Britney song on their playlist somewhere that might as well function as a guilty pleasure of sorts. Yet they will not admit it. One of my sisters tends to bash Brit a lot and yet what did I see on her Itunes playlist? Pretty much every single Britney song xD

I don't get this behavior at all, I've seen it alot with Britney

Guest Diamond Horse

Personally, I don't see how Britney's songs are worse than your average pop song. Sometimes Britney's lyrics are even better than many TOP 10 hits. Even if they are not the deepest ones too.

1 hour ago, The Flash said:

Personally, I don't see how Britney's songs are worse than your average pop song. Sometimes Britney's lyrics are even better than many TOP 10 hits. Even if they are not the deepest ones too.

Exactly plus she can make a decent pop album unlike some people. My sisters know I love Britney and often tease me about it considering I grew listening to her music. I am a 90's kid. What do you expect?

Archived