• Created
  • Last Reply

Gimme more 

baby/oops

make me

everytime

toxic

ima slave 

Ps.its soo hard since she got so many hits. I wanted to add womanizer and me against the music but the sb its just soo long

1 hour ago, Michaelgiftos said:

IK FLOPGA is doing it this year but I still believe Britney will headline the super bowl at some point in her career:plzney:

Heres My set list

1) Work *****

2) Womanizer

3) Scream and Shout (with Will.I.Am)

4) I'm a Slave 4 U

5) Baby/Oops (medley) 

6) Circus

7) Toxic

8) Till the World Ends 

Nope not here for wb opening or even being in setlist

Honestly, I'm not even sure she would perform Oops or Baby (even though she 100% should), she seems to HATE performing those songs, she didn't perform them at BBMA's (such a troll though because you can actually hear a bit of BOMT lyrics+instrumental before TOMH) and all the festivals this year. She said in an interview there were a few songs she was tired of performing and i'm pretty sure she was talking about those.

6 minutes ago, Unusual You said:

Honestly, I'm not even sure she would perform Oops or Baby (even though she 100% should), she seems to HATE performing those songs, she didn't perform them at BBMA's (such a troll though because you can actually hear a bit of BOMT lyrics+instrumental before TOMH) and all the festivals this year. She said in an interview there were a few songs she was tired of performing and i'm pretty sure she was talking about those.

I think it was done to deliberately distance herself from being a nostalgia act and introduce her as fresh and not always relying on BOMT /OOPS. Which is smart, but they should have focused more on newer songs as well.

5 hours ago, ColdAsFire89 said:

I think it was done to deliberately distance herself from being a nostalgia act and introduce her as fresh and not always relying on BOMT /OOPS. Which is smart, but they should have focused more on newer songs as well.

You're right, but I also feel like it's more her idea. Like she did BOM/TOMH on BBMAs and although the goal was to promote the residency, she could've chosen songs that were released as a single like TTWE, GM, POM... It was a weird move from her/them because the GP thought they were new songs when they were really 13 years old lol

3 hours ago, Unusual You said:

You're right, but I also feel like it's more her idea. Like she did BOM/TOMH on BBMAs and although the goal was to promote the residency, she could've chosen songs that were released as a single like TTWE, GM, POM... It was a weird move from her/them because the GP thought they were new songs when they were really 13 years old lol

I would have done the same. Because it showcases the sensual side of her and those tunes are timeless. They were probably trying to showcase the direction they were going for.

Less jumpy nostalgic Britney and more **** sensual. 

I love it by the way, but they should have had "make me" finished and debuted it there.

But the rumors were there were problems with the song, so they probably scrapped it.

Archived