Will Britney ever do Nightclub Appearances Again?

britneyluv2001

Its common for celebrities to host parties at nightclubs and be paid for it. Britney did a few times back in the day. Do you guys think she ever will again?

normal_Uusaastal2006vaipu_(26).jpg

normal_066~332.jpg

Singers still are doing club appearances. Somewhat recently Mariah Carey and Christina Aguilera did them.

1oak16_6_large.jpg

normal_01.jpg

Club appearances are also ways for celebs to interact for fans.

rs_1024x799-160409102956-1024-kim-kardas

Thoughts?

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I mean I don't see what it would be for. Ppl like Kim K have to do them because it's like...what else does she do? Her fans can only see her at a nightclub because it's not like they have a stage or movie theater to go to to see her. Unless she's hosting a party, club appearances just seem cheap/tacky. And she's out of her rebel stage so... We need to focus on her improving her career. Not doing desperate appearances lol

they do it just for fun or just for attention, actually. :janet:

Britney has a career, she have shows in her residency in Las Vegas to do and a family to care. :gloss:

it would be cool to see her going out more and doing some club appearances but she already said that she doesn't love to go to clubs anymore, or at least very often... she prefer to have dinner outside and stuff like that so... yeah. :yeaok:

Oh guys please stop hating the fact that making an appearance at a night club low for her status, she did it back when she was insanely popular why wouldn't it be OK now? If she goes they will play her music and that's intrinsic promotion. I don't see the bad side of it. She doesn't need to do wild things, just attend  :beynah: she can even perform as she did in 2003 or 2011.

Archived