Surprise! Britney Launched Her 21st Fragrance: 'Fantasy In Bloom'

Jordan Miller

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, Morning Glory said:

She needs to use her perfume profits to create her own record label where she can hire the best of the best in order to breathe new life into her music career. 

In reality, she'll just stay with Larry and RCA until her next album fails to even enter the BB 200 :tiffsniffle:

:squintney: As if Britney doesn't have millions from her music and performances. You act like she has to fall back on her perfume money because her career is over.

And it got 4 upvotes? :weirdmeout:

Just now, ericlewis91 said:

Why isn't there a men's cologne yet 

To develop these perfumes you are looking at hundreds of thousands being made.

I doubt there is a massive market for men wanting a cologne from Britney. I struggle to imagine men that aren't loyal fans picking it up in stores.

The ones she has done appeal to girls that aren't fans of Britney, girls that are fans of Britney and also guys that are fans of Britney.

The womens will sell more and that's probably why.

23 minutes ago, AdamSkye said:

To develop these perfumes you are looking at hundreds of thousands being made.

I doubt there is a massive market for men wanting a cologne from Britney. I struggle to imagine men that aren't loyal fans picking it up in stores.

The ones she has done appeal to girls that aren't fans of Britney, girls that are fans of Britney and also guys that are fans of Britney.

The womens will sell more and that's probably why.

Well gays love her... so in her 2648283728 female fragrances she could release one for men...

Just now, chris_fives said:

Well gays love her... so in her 2648283728 female fragrances she could release one for men...

As I just explained though, the female fragrances hit a bigger audience and i'm sure a lot of her male fans buy the female ones anyway (from what i've seen on here and personal experience)

There are then some left that want a male fragrance. But I don't think it's a lot of men and If it was you can guarantee they would do a male fragrance.

4 hours ago, AdamSkye said:

As I just explained though, the female fragrances hit a bigger audience and i'm sure a lot of her male fans buy the female ones anyway (from what i've seen on here and personal experience)

a few days ago i bought fantasy: The Intimate Edition and Circus fantasty and im a male :staysalty:

That photo looks really off... she has so much better photos... you can tell this was taken a long time ago.  Overall, she looks really cute, but she looks really uncomfortable and it almost looks like they photoshopped her face onto another one of her body pics (Greatest Hits; My Pregotive teas) :foh:

Archived