Britney on George M.'s Death

3Pney

• Replies 22
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Wait was that meant as shade or to be a joke? Most of her fanbase is LGBT so she obviously cares about them. After the Orlando shootings she posted on instagram about it so she does care :lessons:

Took the words right out of my mouth sis, well said :staysalty:

Anyway what a beautifuly written message by the queen, I hope his loved ones read it and appreciate her heartfelt words. :hugs:

12 minutes ago, BruceWayne said:

Lol, Britney doesn't care about the "LGBT" stuff. :awks:

10 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

Wait was that meant as shade or to be a joke? Most of her fanbase is LGBT so she obviously cares about them. After the Orlando shootings she posted on instagram about it so she does care :lessons:

Why? Cause she's not posting about things 24/7 . We need to stop expecting celebs to say  something when somethin happens cause not everyone does it like that. Rather it be genuine than a cheesy #RIP

14 minutes ago, ChrisTheLoner said:

It's just what I think and it doesn't mean that she don't care about her fan. She just do some stuff because it's political correct.

And gay =/= "LGBT" for your information. You can be gay and not "adhere" with the "LGBT".  A lot of gay ppl don't want to be related to to "LGBT" community. Like me.

:byebitch:

1 hour ago, BruceWayne said:

this tbh :mhm: dont get me wrong sure she loves them but doubt she cares bout it tbh. At least shes not there to be the fighter of lgbt rights :mhm:

btwn she didnt write about David Bowies death right? I love how she loves G. M more than D. Bowie and Prince tbh :mhm:

9 minutes ago, f_rhythm said:

this tbh :mhm: dont get me wrong sure she loves them but doubt she cares bout it tbh. At least shes not there to be the fighter of lgbt rights :mhm:

btwn she didnt write about David Bowies death right? I love how she loves G. M more than D. Bowie and Prince tbh :mhm:

Yeah Britney isn't political (which I like about her)and that she doesn't have to post about everything that happens w a cheesy RIP. Doesn't mean she prob doesn't think about it but you don't need to air everything out all the time

20 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

George Michael is the Legendary Father!!!! Britney should be covering "Everything She Wants" or "Amazing" for tribute!

22 hours ago, BruceWayne said:

20 hours ago, f_rhythm said:

she cares sis:staysalty:

11 hours ago, puppylo16 said:

I believe its her, she plays his songs all the time. Obviously she really like 80's music.

When n where exactly? :lostney:

13 hours ago, Britney's Soldier. said:

she cares sis:staysalty:

Being a lgbt activist or fighter n singing a line on a song bout them is something different :mhm: 

Archived