If someone asked Britney in an interview what "no sea cortes" meant, what do you think she'd say?

ovoxo

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, Luminous said:

'Cortés' means that someone is kind, considerate and polite or keeps the rules of courtesy. Is very rare that people use that word these days, 'cause is not the most popular or urban.. or at least the young people don't use it. Is more like... someone who is very educated, u know?

I'm pretty sure Britney already forgot what the word means... i believe she knew the meaning... but after a week she already don't remember ****... like her WB director's name! :gloria:

or the name of her song "Passenger" remeber the ...."we should add to the setlist: Part..." Larry: "Passenger?"

or the name of James corden

or the name of tinasha

or what oops is about

etc...etc... :4music:

14 hours ago, alanmanga said:

honey, I am brazilian, portuguese speaker, and even when I dont speak spanish I nnow that this means. How come ur spanish friends doesn't? 

16 hours ago, Luminous said:

'Cortés' means that someone is kind, considerate and polite or keeps the rules of courtesy. Is very rare that people use that word these days, 'cause is not the most popular or urban.. or at least the young people don't use it. Is more like... someone who is very educated, u know?

I'm pretty sure Britney already forgot what the word means... i believe she knew the meaning... but after a week she already don't remember ****... like her WB director's name! :gloria:

That's why plus my friends are Dominican and Puerto rican 

13 minutes ago, mauureee said:

well that would be a whole another level. :weirdmeout:

Just imagine her thinking her song is called fart is disturbing. :weirdmeout:

No man in the video she says FART! like "Oh fart! I can't remember the name"

and then Larry says like "Don't ask me why I understood Passenger when you said Fart"

Archived