If someone asked Britney in an interview what "no sea cortes" meant, what do you think she'd say?

ovoxo

2 minutes ago, mauureee said:

cortes y cortés son cosas totalmente distintas, hay palabras en las que si es necesario usar los tildes, thanks :staysalty:

I have just realized that there are two cortes :weirdmeout: pero como sea no es necesario usar tilde solo es necesario ponerle sentido, si escribe he ido dos cortes esta semana es obvio que no me estoy refiriendo a cortes con tilde :weirdmeout:

• Replies 77
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, maquisl said:

The verse "she" says in spanish is basically the chorus

Yo se que estás intentando ser educado - That you wanna be polite

Yo se que me quieres tratar bien - That you wanna treat me right

Pero no seas cortés = don't be polite / gentle

:)

And she would say "Will I Am say it and it was cool, you know" :britdrown:

Why did you put That? "that" is wrong

Yo se que estás intentando ser educado - I know you are trying to be polite

Yo se que me quieres tratar bien - I know that you wanna treat me right

Pero no seas cortes - But don't be polite

1 minute ago, mauureee said:

he ido dos cortes doesn't make any sense though :weirdmeout:

he ido a dos* sorry I forgot the "a"

6 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

Why did you put That? "that" is wrong

Yo se que estás intentando ser educado - I know you are trying to be polite

Yo se que me quieres tratar bien - I know that you wanna treat me right

Pero no seas cortes - But don't be polite

"That you wanna be polite

That you wanna treat me right" is part of the CYM lyrics lol When you are translating something, you do not translate directly. You give meaning to your translation and, in this case, you have to make it rhyme because it is a song. Because of that "That you wanna be polite" is translated as "Yo se que estás intentando ser educado" in the song. But it is basically the same.

2 minutes ago, maquisl said:

"That you wanna be polite

That you wanna treat me right" is part of the CYM lyrics lol When you are translating something, you do not translate directly. You give meaning to your translation and, in this case, you have to make it rhyme because it is a song. Because of that "That you wanna be polite" is translated as "Yo se que estás intentando ser educado" in the song. But it is basically the same.

It's not the same :weirdmeout: that you wanna be polite means Que tu quieres ser educado, the intentando part it's very important for the translation and if I translate it literally would be somethin like "I know that you are trying to be polite"

47 minutes ago, mauureee said:

Since everybody said what I was thinking this is another chance of what she would say:

"Ummmmmmmmm the producer told me to say that....I ....I didn't do it."

cortes y cortés son cosas totalmente distintas, hay palabras en las que si es necesario usar los tildes, thanks :staysalty:

Gracias, ¡Por fin!:britoverit:

'Cortés' means that someone is kind, considerate and polite or keeps the rules of courtesy. Is very rare that people use that word these days, 'cause is not the most popular or urban.. or at least the young people don't use it. Is more like... someone who is very educated, u know?

I'm pretty sure Britney already forgot what the word means... i believe she knew the meaning... but after a week she already don't remember ****... like her WB director's name! :gloria:

Archived