Perez hilton shade again

BoyToySoldier

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm really done with people bashing this vocal ****! Britney is an amazing vocalist. So many people have come out over the years about her vocal talent. You don't need to belt & have power, in fact most iconic pop stars are more melodic than they are voicetrous! Enough 

NOT ONLY THAT!!! It's so sickening how many artists, specifically female, do not sing live!!! They record "live tracks".. lol jokes on everybody I guess.

Am I the only who absolutely loathes the fact that he comments on every single one of Britney's Posts and it's like the only comment that ever shows up on her insta. It makes me so mad I tried googling how to block someone from seeing anything they post so I wouldn't have to see his nose up her *** comments. Like dude get a ******* life. She doesn't give 2 ***** about you attention ***** flaky *** pig. 

19 minutes ago, SlayOut said:

ARE you the famous legendary iconic member QueenFlopga?!?!!!?? :queenflopga2:

No. Unfortunately Danny is never coming back to Exhale. :otears:

I was his apprentice for a loong time back in 2011 in the General section. I miss seeing him here so much, that I had to change my profile to look like his, as a memorial to his great contribution to Exhale. After he left, so many others left as well... :chershade:

1 minute ago, QueenFlopga said:

No. Unfortunately Danny is never coming back in Exhale. :otears:

I was his apprentice for a loong time back in 2011 in the General section. I miss seeing him here so much, that I had to change my profile to look like his, as a memorial to his great contribution to Exhale. After he left, so many others left as well... :chershade:

What happened to him? Those were the days! I remember them so well. 

Archived