Two songs that didn't make to Glory were sent to Katy Perry

Artsy Fartsy

41 minutes ago, A.D. said:

The sad thing about Katarina Parrot is that she's actually a good songwriter but instead of releasing more stuff like The One That Got Away, Unconditionally or Wide Awake she jumps on the "empowering anthem" band-wagon that she started with Part of Me. Roar and Rise are very bad rehashs of that song :nicki2: It also doesn't help that she heavily relies on Max Martin or Dr. Luke for quick hits :sassybrit:

She's also kind of a huge *****. Not so much Xtuna level, but she's up there. :nicki2:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, A.D. said:

I think it's unfair for us to bash X-Tina. She wrote a letter to Britney during her breakdown and hasn't shaded ha since 2004 according to @XtinaBrit and @Arya. If anything, let's focus all negative energy on Katia Pelvis, that woman who dances like a headless turkey trying to escape a voodoo ritual named Beyoncé and that Madonna impersonator that wears a lot of "hipster lesbian eats librarian pu$$y" hats lately named Stephanie Germanotta :saycheese:

It's not so much bashing as it is the truth though. She's always been rude when she becomes bitter. Nothing against her though. I'd rather have Christina coming back full force than keep dealing with Caca and Beyquanda. :nicki2:

6 minutes ago, A.D. said:

I liked Beyoncé's last two albums a lot though. However, there's a difference between appreciating her growth as an artist and her personality. I still think she's the kind of woman who goes off on her staff team and will only attend an award show in case she wins big time :beyfedup: Gaga had a few goos songs in Joanne like John Wayne, Dancin' In Circles, Angel Down and Grigio Girls but the rest while not terrible was disappointing, she needs to realize that just because You & I was a hit and a nice tribute to that Springsteen sound from the 70's doesn't mean she can make a whole album with the same quality :sassybrit:

I have absolutely grown to hate Beyonce the artist.

She's the most overrated thing of all time. She doesn't write, doesn't produce, does she play any instruments? But that's ok... the issue I have is that she's treated like she does all of those things and more.

If she would be humble and stay in her lane... but no, she consistently craves the attention while you have the real writers and producers speaking out about what they actually came up with and nobody catches onto her lies because they're so far up her *** from her seizure induced dancing.

Don't even get me started on her fake *** "live" singing. She pre-records all tracks, and has trained herself to lip perfectly. I mean the stans will use the "she dances" excuse like we do for Britney.

But if that was the case why did she lip the National Anthem for Obama? It bothers me that people try and put her above others like Britney, when in reality they're all cut from the same cake. :nicki2:

2 hours ago, A.D. said:

The sad thing about Katarina Parrot is that she's actually a good songwriter but instead of releasing more stuff like The One That Got Away, Unconditionally or Wide Awake she jumps on the "empowering anthem" band-wagon that she started with Part of Me. Roar and Rise are very bad rehashs of that song :nicki2: It also doesn't help that she heavily relies on Max Martin or Dr. Luke for quick hits :sassybrit:

Most of the empowering anthems are slutanthems :squintney: Acting like "Hey it is all about female empowerment" when in reality, it is all about ***.

Just now, A.D. said:

She started it with Firework. So done with her formula.

Just now, A.D. said:

It worked for Firework and Part of Me but by Roar I was so done with her formula. I initially thought Roar was going to be a huge departure from her radio-friendly image cause she released a teaser looking all emo and burning one of those awful wigs but the video ended up being a childish Tarzan rip-off :weirdmeout:

Omg I cannot stand Roar and couldn't watch the video beyond 10 seconds. I also never saw the teaser but from what you've described :quirkney:

Too cringey :embarrassney:

@A.D. The funniest thing is when I read "Oh Beyonce doesn't write her songs blah blah".They act like Britney or every other pop girl out there is Beethoven.:hahaha: They seem that they haven't realised that performers/pop artists are like puppets in the industry,just like Britney was.They tell during the interviews what their record labels want them to tell,they sing what their record labels want them to tell etc.Look at Justin Bieber,they turned him into an object who's making millions for them.Actually Beyonce is more invloved than most of todays pop artists out there.She leads her own management label,she has her own vision and hires the best to help her make it happen and she fires everyone's lazy *** every now and then.She's not a puppet she's the boss.

And it is a joke to blame other artists for lipsyncing in a Britney's forum.During a Beyonce concert you have everything: visuals,dancing(of course some pre recorded vocals are used) and singing live even slaying vocals A capella without music.No one serves all of them right now.Even Celine Dion lipsyncs,to protect her voice.She hasn't sung live My heart Will go on for years.There is a difference between use some playback and never sing live.

Archived