Two songs that didn't make to Glory were sent to Katy Perry

Artsy Fartsy

1 hour ago, A.D. said:

I'm confused...I never said she was above Britney or anything. Why does Exhale think that being a Britney fan means that you have to listen to just her music? That's not how life works :byebitch: I simply said that I liked her last two albums a lot and I don't see a problem with that. @ebritneybeat also gets a lot of unwarrented hate for loving her last 2 albums and he's also not less of a Britney stan because he listens to other artists. I know all about Wynter Gordon and that one girl who wrote Love Drought calling out the Parkwood label for dismissing her songwriting skills yet Beyoncé used that song to make it seem like she was talking about Jay-Z's alleged infidelity. I know all about Beyoncé's entitlement and abuse of her powerful celebrity status to get away with shady endorsements. Beyoncé herself is all about brand and hype at the end of the day. If you must know, I loved her last two albums mostly because of the experimental production and found the concepts relatable. Shout-out to all those amazing producers she worked with who are the real geniuses behind her last 2 eras. She also has an amazing management team who worked their butts off to turn around her image from just another R&B girl to the public figure she is today. The only thing I'll give credit to Beyoncé is for her vocals and even that's a stretch since she wasn't in charge of the vocal production

I was never talking about you though. You can like as much of her music and you'd like. I like a handful of her music too, but that doesn't change the fact that I think she's an arrogant hack. :queenriri:

• Replies 46
  • Created
  • Last Reply
58 minutes ago, ebritneybeat said:

@A.D. The funniest thing is when I read "Oh Beyonce doesn't write her songs blah blah".They act like Britney or every other pop girl out there is Beethoven.:hahaha: They seem that they haven't realised that performers/pop artists are like puppets in the industry,just like Britney was.They tell during the interviews what their record labels want them to tell,they sing what their record labels want them to tell etc.Look at Justin Bieber,they turned him into an object who's making millions for them.Actually Beyonce is more invloved than most of todays pop artists out there.She leads her own management label,she has her own vision and hires the best to help her make it happen and she fires everyone's lazy *** every now and then.She's not a puppet she's the boss.

And it is a joke to blame other artists for lipsyncing in a Britney's forum.During a Beyonce concert you have everything: visuals,dancing(of course some pre recorded vocals are used) and singing live even slaying vocals A capella without music.No one serves all of them right now.Even Celine Dion lipsyncs,to protect her voice.She hasn't sung live My heart Will go on for years.There is a difference between use some playback and never sing live.

Except I clearly realize that which is why I stated that in my comment. :plzexplain:

I clearly said that my problem with Beyonce isn't that she doesn't write, it's that she does the most payola to make it appear like she does and she sells herself as that.

She's essentially a fraud and you don't see any other pop star doing that. She's incredibly underhanded and fake.

"No one serves all of them right now"

Um Madonna is almost 60 and she does the same things that Beyonce can do.

49 minutes ago, BoyToySoldier said:

She's essentially a fraud and you don't see any other pop star doing that. She's incredibly underhanded and fake.

"No one serves all of them right now" Um Madonna is almost 60 and she does the same things that Beyonce can do.

I was talking in general tbh not only about you but about what I usually read in exhale.

"She's essentially a fraud and you don't see any other pop star doing that. She's incredibly underhanded and fake." Well,this industry wants you to be fake,it has completely control over the super stars,but Beyonce was born fake:truthtea:,she controls her image by herself.Yeah she is fake but on the other hand it's part of her professionalism.She's giving 100% on stage no matter what happens to her personal life.She has learnt to be a soldier,she has explained it many times.She may goes through the worst in reality but she has to smile and be a pro to her job.If you are real,people drag you like they do to Bieber.

Madonna is out of competition,she is and will always be the Queen.She showed the way,she was the first,she's a legend.It's good that you compared Beyonce to Madonna tho cause it proves she can be compared only with legends.Right now Beyonce serves the best performances from todays popstars/performers.She made everyone else at the VMAs look basic and amateur.She combines everything.She is one the best vocalists,she dances while Ariana,Rihanna,Katy and Taylor are pop idols without even dancing,she's innovative and she has the best visuals.Her performances right now are far from the others.The Formation tour became the fourth highest grossing female tour of all times next to Madonna and Celine Dion.

4 hours ago, A.D. said:

That teaser was marketing her next era as straight up dark but Prism ended up being even more childish than her first 2 albums :ugh:

Completely agree with everything you said. I saw her Mrs. Carter Tour for the 2 dates she performed in Lisbon and she sang about 85% live and even though I'm not really a fan of her choreography style let's not act like Britney heavily relying on armography and that "airing the fart" move like @CashmereCat once described it as that she does during Slave, DS, MM, BOM, TOMH is impressive :nonono: I'm happy for her stage presence and overall atitude being back to what they were but her current performance style still feels uneven and pales in comparison to what it was :receipts2:

It's just unimpressive.  I suppose to fans who haven't seen her 3 year old playlist it might be somewhat amazing but considering we have seen the same choreography for over 3 years is just ******* boring at this point.  Over every platform she decided to not change up ANY number.  Contract or not... But I doubt it's contract.  Yaknow lol

&& if she's going to get armography, she needs to do it right.  Recycling the same moves which now her favorite is that hip dip move you see in Make Me, she does it EVERYWHERE. :4music: 

Archived