I Talked to a Backstage Worker Last Night!

treytrey

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I hate the fact that she's so isolated... I mean, I'm not the most sociable person and I don't like being surrounded all the time by people I don't know, so I can understand her. But I think Britney (or her team) is taking it to the extreme. The worst thing is that it has been this way for years. 

Just now, Artsy Fartsy said:

Ohhhh. I see.

Well, isn't that the image that young kids have of Britney tbh? What age is he? 17? At least people didn't even know who he was impersonating until he sang "Baby on more time". 

It was unnecessary but he's a kid with success. He's bound to be a ****.

On another note, I loved how fast you pulled off that video :wowow:

2 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

It still makes me sad she is so isolated from people, even her peers. :otears:

Are those really her peers, though? Her career is almost as old as them. 

35 minutes ago, Draw The Blinds said:

Idc what Beyonka does tbh :wtfdidusay:

This isn't the only report of people not being able to talk to or see Britney. It's been reported countless times. Remember the one from the FF era (I'm pretty sure) that said they had to face the wall and not look her in the eyes? Yeah.... not normal :squintney:

But those that have gone through it don't mind doing things like that (facing the wall) and sort of know that's how it is being around a big star. 

Just now, LBoggie said:

Are those really her peers, though? Her career is almost as old as them. 

But those that have gone through it don't mind doing things like that (facing the wall) and sort of know that's how it is being around a big star. 

She's performing at the same venue as them, I'd consider them her peers. :cutesybrit:

Sorry, I don't think facing the wall is normal under any circumstances unless you're avoiding the Blair Witch :weirdmeout:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

This isn't the only report of people not being able to talk to or see Britney. It's been reported countless times. Remember the one from the FF era (I'm pretty sure) that said they had to face the wall and not look her in the eyes? Yeah.... not normal :squintney:

Lot of other big name celebs who do this

1 hour ago, maquisl said:

I hate the fact that she's so isolated... I mean, I'm not the most sociable person and I don't like being surrounded all the time by people I don't know, so I can understand her. But I think Britney (or her team) is taking it to the extreme. The worst thing is that it has been this way for years. 

Most celebs do this especially big ones

@treytrey glad you had a great time! I met Fe in Vegas before the show and she said the same thing about Brit being easy going and sweet, but we already knew that :) sorry bunch of people are ******** cause they can't go to a show

2 hours ago, Draw The Blinds said:

How do you know that even true (about the walls)?

2 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

@treytrey glad you had a great time! I met Fe in Vegas before the show and she said the same thing about Brit being easy going and sweet, but we already knew that :) sorry bunch of people are ******** cause they can't go to a show

thanks! the show was amazing and that's all that matters! -- it was so nice having someone actually tell you it in real life from their own experience haha even it is from just backstage worker lol 

33 minutes ago, DaddySayzee said:

:jfallonlol:

we just so petty :prettyney:

10 hours ago, treytrey said:

Why is Exhale so quick to think that people have nothing better to do than lie and make up stories about the most random ****? (Yes, I get it, ya'll have been burnt by plenty of "insiders') but that's not what I'm claiming to be here, nor am I spilling any sort of tea or info that's not pretty much already out there - just telling a story of my experience last night that I though y'all would like to hear. :soyeah:

If I felt like posting some BS I just made up I sure as hell wouldn't waste my precious time waking up at 7AM to do so. :cooltshirt:

Exactly. They are so skeptical about you saying she's isolated and pretty much only her team has access to her, but hear a stupid rumor and take it as fact.

We already knew the what you were talking us, and it's not entirely different from any other big star. But I did enjoy reading about your experience, didn't sound over the top or exaggerated in any way which makes it sound authentic.

Alot of the stories similar to yours these people say they are talking to someone high up in her team (and I know Fe is pretty social and open) and they make it sound like that person stopped whatever they should be doing at a show they are working at, to have a deep conversation spilling tea and what not, and it's hard to believe.

Glad you had good experience though!

Bullshit 

radio station said they kept seeing Britney walking around backstage 

8) We kept seeing someone petite in a blue hoodie (hood up) with sunglasses roaming around backstage…and it turned out to be Britney Spears! All of the artists were excited to say how friendly she was when they too spotted “Brit in the hood” and recognized who she was and said hi

2 hours ago, Rickey3089 said:

Bullshit 

radio station said they kept seeing Britney walking around backstage 

8) We kept seeing someone petite in a blue hoodie (hood up) with sunglasses roaming around backstage…and it turned out to be Britney Spears! All of the artists were excited to say how friendly she was when they too spotted “Brit in the hood” and recognized who she was and said hi

exposssssssssed

15 hours ago, treytrey said:

So, I was standing in line getting a drink during G Eazy last night since he was right before our girl. As I'm in like, I see two people with passes, one says "All Access" and the other was black and said "Stage Crew" or something? But that's irrelevant. 

I asked them who I had to pay off to get one (lame, I know - but it never hurts to try haha). The guy tells me "no one" pretty quickly and I thought he'd be a **** after, but he saw my Britney ***** tee and started talking to me about the queen!

He was saying that even with his pass or the "All Access" there was no getting close to Britney. He said she's surrounded 29 deep at all times and secluded to her own room - mentioning that if we went backstage then we'd see everyone like 5H, Alesia, and Shawn just walking around doing whatever. He said that all changes before Britney goes on though. He said it legit CLEARS back there because they make everyone leave so she can get to the stage and perform. Talk about a legend y'all. 

Then, he confirmed something we all already know, he told me how sweet she is and easy to take care of back stage and on tour. He mentioned something about Shawn and his team requesting another mirror or something diva-y cause apparently the one in the dressing room was horizontal not vertical? 

Sorry for the long post, but I had to share. It was so cool talking to someone who has been on the road with the "tour" and been around Britney. Then to finally hear someone confirm that she's such a sweetheart backstage was awesome. Aside from watching the queen perform, it was totally my favorite part of the night. 

YOU SHOULD HAVE SUCKED HIS **** :lessons: 

Archived