I Talked to a Backstage Worker Last Night!

treytrey

So, I was standing in line getting a drink during G Eazy last night since he was right before our girl. As I'm in like, I see two people with passes, one says "All Access" and the other was black and said "Stage Crew" or something? But that's irrelevant. 

I asked them who I had to pay off to get one (lame, I know - but it never hurts to try haha). The guy tells me "no one" pretty quickly and I thought he'd be a **** after, but he saw my Britney ***** tee and started talking to me about the queen!

He was saying that even with his pass or the "All Access" there was no getting close to Britney. He said she's surrounded 29 deep at all times and secluded to her own room - mentioning that if we went backstage then we'd see everyone like 5H, Alesia, and Shawn just walking around doing whatever. He said that all changes before Britney goes on though. He said it legit CLEARS back there because they make everyone leave so she can get to the stage and perform. Talk about a legend y'all. 

Then, he confirmed something we all already know, he told me how sweet she is and easy to take care of back stage and on tour. He mentioned something about Shawn and his team requesting another mirror or something diva-y cause apparently the one in the dressing room was horizontal not vertical? 

Sorry for the long post, but I had to share. It was so cool talking to someone who has been on the road with the "tour" and been around Britney. Then to finally hear someone confirm that she's such a sweetheart backstage was awesome. Aside from watching the queen perform, it was totally my favorite part of the night. 

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I find this side of the music biz weird. Britney isn't isolated because ''she's an island''. Its done to all stars to get them in and out with as little hassle as possible. I remember watching an Eamon Holmes (english presenter) interview talk about stars with attitudes, and he said he was in the lounge area for his own show and saw Rihanna, asked her how was, and she didn't respond and her security stepped in between holmes and riri and said ''Rihanna doesn't answer questions unless they go through me'', and he replied with ''well...you're not the one on MY show!''.

but I love how Britney isn't a diva backstage, and the fact that he knows about everything and then says ''she's so sweet'' means she does actually talk to people backstage! 

1 hour ago, ICouldntThinkOfOne said:

I find this side of the music biz weird. Britney isn't isolated because ''she's an island''. Its done to all stars to get them in and out with as little hassle as possible. I remember watching an Eamon Holmes (english presenter) interview talk about stars with attitudes, and he said he was in the lounge area for his own show and saw Rihanna, asked her how was, and she didn't respond and her security stepped in between holmes and riri and said ''Rihanna doesn't answer questions unless they go through me'', and he replied with ''well...you're not the one on MY show!''.

but I love how Britney isn't a diva backstage, and the fact that he knows about everything and then says ''she's so sweet'' means she does actually talk to people backstage! 

I really wish I would have asked how many vanilla candles she requested back stage! :quirkney:

4 minutes ago, treytrey said:

Hahahaha I sure as hell didn't want to ask to take a pic with the ugly backstage worker lol - now, it were Fe I ran into on the other hand - that's another story haha

Funny :yeaok:

he was kind enough to speak with You, I know, I know, He's not Britney :fu:herself.

:britstare:

Just now, falka said:

Funny :yeaok:

he was kind enough to speak with You, I know, I know, He's not Britney :fu:herself.

:britstare:

Why is Exhale so quick to think that people have nothing better to do than lie and make up stories about the most random ****? (Yes, I get it, ya'll have been burnt by plenty of "insiders') but that's not what I'm claiming to be here, nor am I spilling any sort of tea or info that's not pretty much already out there - just telling a story of my experience last night that I though y'all would like to hear. :soyeah:

If I felt like posting some BS I just made up I sure as hell wouldn't waste my precious time waking up at 7AM to do so. :cooltshirt:

Archived