If Tom's Diner Was A Proper Single

MikeMasi

I feel that the general public would go crazy. It's very mysterious, and Britney sounds amazing.

I've always loved the whole thing with Tom's Diner, and thought Glory was going for a sound like that, where we would hear more of her voice and something darker.  And I do love Glory, by the way

I still think the video would be flawless and kind of a Toxic 2.0 or Womanizer 2.0, where she would play random woman (one at the table, another one shaking off her umbrella).

The video can focus on four of five different scenes

- The main Britney appears in the dinning room singing with coffee and a newspaper, wearing professional attire. A guy fills her coffee. She can't keep her eyes off of him. 

- There's a scene where she's dancing in the lobby with dancers with no customers, wearing 70's/80's clothes with discos (all parts of the instrumental breakdown). They're are also shots of her playing with a very old jukebox. She's visualizing herself dancing with the guy.

- Because she's thinking of that guy who poured her coffee, she wants him to like her. She comes in disguise as another woman (with the umbrella) kissing the guy (both Britney's are eyeing each other), and then she takes the guy in the kitchen to make out.

- At the end "When I'm feeling someone watching and so I raise my head," the Britney in disguise looks up (while on the counter making out with the guy), and runs out of the restaurant, and the Britney in the lobby gets up, and also runs away.

- Police cars are seen running down the street. The Britney in disguise is in trouble for seducing the guy in the back room, while the other Britney (the one in the lobby) is in trouble for stealing and not paying her bill. But at the end of the video, it tricks you and makes you think which Britney was the real one, and which one was just a dream/vision?

• Replies 25
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Archived