Music Video Views Tracking + Streaming Thread

BrittonJeanSpears

• 2 months later...
  • Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Spreadsheet is updated. My lazy *** didn't do this for THREE MONTHS straight. Though to be fair, I was going through a break up. And a move. And a new job... :icant2: Life sucks, y'all.

Anyways, it's looking more and more likely that "Femme Fatale" will be the first Britney album to have all of its videos Certified.

• Baby has BTMYH and FTBOMBH way down on the list of views, so that ain't happening.
  • Oops has DLMBTLTK to thank.
  • Britney has Boys lagging way behind, as well as ILRNR
  • ITZ has MATM (REALLY?) way down so it won't catch up.
  • GH:MP literally has both of its singles below 30M views.
  • Blackout has a good chance, but POM and BTI aren't really huge growers in terms of views.
  • Circus unfortunately is tied down because of Kill The Lights.
  • TSC is a huge contender, since it only has "3".
  • FF is just missing Criminal, which is a huge grower and is already at 63M.
  • BJ will never get that honor, Perfume's been stuck in the 20-40 range since it debuted.
  • Glory might get it, but MM is kinda a slow grower.
  • 3 months later...
On 12/8/2016 at 4:08 PM, A.D. said:

Someone posted here the other day the song itself sold 700k with streaming included yet people here label it a flop :meltdown:

Make Me was actually really strong! It did not get backed up by radio & it stayed in the iTunes top for way longer than it should have based on radio spins. Ppl actually loved it

38 minutes ago, Onyx1126 said:

Make Me was actually really strong! It did not get backed up by radio & it stayed in the iTunes top for way longer than it should have based on radio spins. Ppl actually loved it

It didn't get backed up because it didn't get exposure. It deff could have been huge but Britney and her team are pretty lazy. 

If that doesn't change she will never get a hit. 

Look at the cure no radio support and it is holding in the top 100 for weeks without a video. Good exposure plus right discounts. Gaga doing all this other stuff for more exposure. 

On 6/7/2017 at 6:27 AM, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Updated the spreadsheet. A lot of the videos (a massive portion of them) are in the 60-80 million view range. When all of those get near to Certification, I think I'll have a heart attack because I know Britney won't do another Certified special even though artists can do one for every video that's Certified! :crying11: 

Didn't they stopped doing these all together? Last time i remember it was maybe like 2 years ago. Also it's nothing special to reach 100 mil anymore (even tho MM and SP would disagree).

2 minutes ago, IUSAtonight said:

Didn't they stopped doing these all together? Last time i remember it was maybe like 2 years ago. Also it's nothing special to reach 100 mil anymore (even tho MM and SP would disagree).

500 million is the new 100 million tbh 

• 1 month later...

Archived