Music Video Views Tracking + Streaming Thread

BrittonJeanSpears

For some reason, my last few attempts to make this thread resulted in a thread that could not be edited in any way. So in order to prevent headaches, this thread will just serve as a hub. Thus, I won't ever have to edit the OP, meaning no headaches for me. :hype: Word of warning, I'm going by YouTube views rather than Vevo views, because the new Vevo website is **** and it confuses me. So some views may be inaccurate.

The link below is to a Google Drive spreadsheet with all of Britney's official music videos, their official channels, and their current views. I'll try to update the spreadsheet monthly. Below the link are three playlists to stream that include all of Britney's main channel music videos, in addition to the S&S remix. The videos automatically order themselves from most viewed to least viewed. :yaknow:

https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1JP8otpDP1CnSdHoLkeAWi8KtGiXhpj-dP_Q6sQ-ty08/edit?usp=sharing

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Maybe Make me is not a flop if we talk about sales, but no one barely knows about the song in Europe or South America and it had a so-so success in USA.

I think in Europe it didn't even chart, so even though it hurts to say, it flopped. (And of course it's the video's fault cause it ruined the momentum)

17 minutes ago, Erreur 2 La Nature said:

That's exactly why it's horrible. Britney's songs peak at the beginning, not after a few weeks/months.

First week : 58k copies sps (Charted at 82 or something like that I believe).

It has probably sold like 10k the second week lol (and has left the Hot 100 too and top 300 on iTunes).

The song must be at around 70-75k copies sold in 3 weeks. Make Me that underperformed, sold 173k in its first week, for example :)

Poor Slaymber Party. Ugh, Britney is never gonna have another hit again. She needs to get off her *** and work for it, 'cause no one's going to give it to her. This is another Britney Jean situation, we're not getting a single 3.

44 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

2 million... And people have the nerve to say it was a flop. :jackk: Don't act like 700k in 4 months is anything to scoff at, though. Especially with Britney's current (lack of) selling power.

And People were way more excited for a New Britney single in 2013 that they were in 2016 after Vegas and BJ.

MM wasnt a hit but it wasnt a flop either. It did ok although it didnt have the impact wb did.

3 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Can we all just get back to discussing VIEWS, which is what this thread is for? :jackk: 

For example, it's a crime that Boys and Slumber Party are lower in views than ******* Make Me.

And thank goodness Criminal is growing so much. Finally getting the glory it deserves for showing us Britney in the middle of ***.

I cant believe ILRNR views are also really low. The same for MATM although I know the video was blocked some time ago.

I also like 3 and radar and cannot believe both have less views than overprotected :byebitch:

Also crazy and stronger should be 100m already :sickofu:

28 minutes ago, Arya said:

I cant believe ILRNR views are also really low. The same for MATM although I know the video was blocked some time ago.

I also like 3 and radar and cannot believe both have less views than overprotected :byebitch:

Also crazy and stronger should be 100m already :sickofu:

MATM being blocked has nothing to do with it. Criminal was blocked for like two years, and since POM, it's already rocketed sky-high from 22M to 52M. :yaknow: People just aren't wanting to watch it, which is bullshit to me. And DS STILL being less than 10M is unacceptable. These hoes need to pay it some respect.

Archived