Music Video Views Tracking + Streaming Thread

BrittonJeanSpears

2 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Justice for all of them, that's why they comprise their own playlist.

MP and Boys were never blocked (in the US at least), but as far as I know, they're just not that popular on YouTube compared to the other videos. Which is ****.

Out of the videos currently under 50M, I specifically want justice for SP, Boys, MP, MATM, SIWU, DS and ILRNR. They're all too iconic to still be so low. The others I'd like to see have more views, but I'm not bothered by it just yet.

I don't know why Criminal was helped out so much after POM. There was a "leaked" setlist that featured Criminal just before POM was released. But it's been steadily growing since it was unblocked, and from what I've heard it's because of the nude scenes with Jason.

:jackk: People always think I'm joking when I say that Break The Ice is genuinely my favorite. It being animated doesn't phase me. Circus is probably below that, and then it's Toxic, Womanizer and Till The World Ends to round out my top 5. Criminal and Slumber Party definitely get honorable mentions, though. And while they're not my faves, I do like PG and MM way more than most of the fanbase. :selenerz: 

I love Criminal and I cant believe People hate it Just bc it has Jason on it :sickofu:

I like bti. The story is very good, but bti  the song is one of my faves ever so its bad she didnt want to do the video and the song was kinda forgot. It still managed to hit #43 on billboard without any support tho.

All the videos u listed I love too. I dont hate MM as much as people here do, but its far from being one of my faves. I hate everything about PG tho. The music, the video. I wish I could forget tbh :nyheadache:

Which ones do u hate?

• Replies 97
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, runoncoldfire said:

Oh man, you really put me on the spot with this question! I love almost all of Britney's videos to be honest. My favorite video to this day is still Lucky! I love the concept behind the entire thing (seeming to have everything, feeling like you have nothing real), all the different characters she plays are amazing, she looks beyond beautiful in every scene. I absolutely adore when she's in the makeup chair and her acting skills come through full force. I just remember my mouth being agape after the first time I saw it. Truly a nostalgic masterpiece.

Same question :divaney:

Well, ****. :omg: 

My fave hands down is Break The Ice. The colors are so vivid and bright. I love the story of Britney being a superspy who shuts down a cloning factory, and I do like that all the clones we see are of her. The twist of the villain (who is clearly some sort of stalker and/or ex of hers, 'cause why would he have clones of her in skimpy outfits otherwise) being replaced by a robot clone really was cool and set up a potential sequel, which has yet to come and I'm not pleased about it. I know many of the fans hate on it because it's animated, but they don't really seem to give a **** about two things: Britney was hospitalized when this video was made, and from her damn hospital bed, she still cared enough about the song that she asked for this specific video to be made (and she apparently envisioned it as a Toxic sequel). :crying1: I have no doubt in my mind that this video would've been flawfree if she had made it in live action. But its animated status doesn't detract its value whatsoever. :myjam: Also the song is a major bop.

3 hours ago, Arya said:

I love Criminal and I cant believe People hate it Just bc it has Jason on it :sickofu:

I like bti. The story is very good, but bti  the song is one of my faves ever so its bad she didnt want to do the video and the song was kinda forgot. It still managed to hit #43 on billboard without any support tho.

All the videos u listed I love too. I dont hate MM as much as people here do, but its far from being one of my faves. I hate everything about PG tho. The music, the video. I wish I could forget tbh :nyheadache:

Which ones do u hate?

I don't really hate any of her videos. I hate HIAM the song, but I love the video. :queenflopga: 

21 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

I don't really hate any of her videos. I hate HIAM the song, but I love the video. :queenflopga: 

U hate the song? :wtfdidusay:

How is that even possible? Why? 

9 minutes ago, Dripping For Britney said:

Sis why do you have Thats Where You Take Me on the list? I don't think a video was shot for it, there was a video shot for When Your Eyes Say It though and it was never released :unbelievableney:

That's Where You Take Me had an official video, it's just made from behind the scenes footage from DWAD and the 2001 VMA's. :yaknow: The Filipino fans confirmed its existence years ago, and it's even on YouTube in very low quality.

On 08/12/2016 at 10:35 PM, Arya said:

These days I found a tracking I did some time ago - not sure when, but i decided to see how the videos increased since then, si ill put them in the order they were when I tracked them.

S&S - then: 545m / now is almost 591, so it gained 46m views

WB - 206m/ now: +236m = 30m views :yay:

IWG - 205m/ now: 217 = 12m :sickofu:

BOMT - 189m/now: 236 = 47m :umomg:

Toxic - 184m/now: 228m = 44m

TTWE: almost 155m/ now: +163m = 8m :juggingu:

PG: 137m/155m = 18m :trash:

Womanizer: 132m/ almost 152 = 20m

Circus: 119m/ +127m = 8m :lessons:

GM: 110m/ +119m = +9m :byebitch:

HIAM: 107/ +112m = +5m :jlostare:

OIDIA: 89m/ +117m = 28m

POM: almost 84m/ +90m = 6m :tiffeyeroll:

Everytime: 70m/ 79m = 9m 

Slave: 68m/ 80m = 12m

Sometimes: 62m/ amost 73m = 11m

Crazy: 61m/ +71m = 10m

Not a girl: almost 59m/ 65m = 6m 

Overprotected: 58m/ +66m = 8m

Stronger: 57m/ 67m = 10m

Lucky: almost 57m/ +65m = 8m 

Radar: 53m/ 60m = 7m

IUSA: 53m /62m = 9m

3: 51m/ 59m = 8m

BTI: 50m / almost 54m = almost 4m 

S&S remix: almost 45/ almost 46 =1m:umwtf:

Criminal: 42m/ 57m = 15m :likethat:

OLL: 40m / 51m = 11m

Boys: almost 33/ 37m = 5m :meltdown:

Perfume: 28m/ almost 31m = 3m :shadelaugh:

DLMBTLTK: 24m/ +26m = +2m :jtum:

MP: almost 22/ 25m = 3m  :nicki2:

BTMYH: 20m/ +22m = +2m

ILRNR: 17m/ 19m = 2m :kidcries:

FTBOMBH: almost 14m/ +16m = +2m

MATM: almost 13m/ 18m = 5m 

SIWU: almost 5m/ 5,2m = about 300k :nothavingit:

KTL: almost 5m/ almost 6m = 1m

DS: 2m/ +3m = +1m. 

@DaxCass this here is what i was talking about with u days ago :)

8 hours ago, Body ache said:

IWG had the potential to have +500 million views. Never has a 3rd single by Britney ever been so successful, it just needed longevity.

It's her biggest radio hit in the US. Ever. Even bigger than Crazy, Stronger and arguably Everytime. :lessons: And for years it was her most viewed video until Work ***** surpassed it just this summer. :lessons: The only video even close to that is Scream & Shout, which is over 500, though I don't know why. It's a boring and basic video.

Archived