Britney Spears Mac Collection!

e-mailmyheart

What do you think? Have you seen the collection that Mariah Carey did for Mac for this Christmas? I loved that Britney made a make-up collection for Mac! What colors of lipsticks and shades do you think characterize Britney for a make-up collection? I think a bronzer is an indespensable item in a Britney Spears makeup!

Below are some items from Mariah's Mac collection, look at the bronzer / illuminator with her face! I WANT A BRITNEY MAC COLLECTION!

pogmnrb7wo7w.png

• Replies 50
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, wut said:

And the lipstick casings should be themed! For example snake skin for VMA, Red for Oops I did it again etc.

Yes! I forgot to mention but I loved that her lipsticks and other make-up items had the names of some of her songs!

10 minutes ago, ericlewis91 said:

She'd probably launch her makeup at target to be honest. She's all about that budget. 

:quirkney:

3 minutes ago, Bennyfromtheblock said:

I'm not trying to preach, but if she releases a make-up collection, it would be cool if she chose a cruelty free company...but that's just me. :queenflopga2:

I know, but what brand known cruelty free is famous? The Mac is world famous, moreover the collections that the famous ones do with Mac are limited

4 minutes ago, falka said:

Stop youre making me blush
People are looking at us :slayney:

So we already know that the blush would be called Radar! :quirkney:

I don't think ppl think of Britney and think amazing makeup. She's really down to earth and let's face it, her own makeup looks a mess sometimes. How is she going to market a whole collection? I think it works for those really glam superstars like Mariah or Rihanna or whatever. She needs something that makes sense..like a Starbucks partnership. 

6 hours ago, e-mailmyheart said:

I know, but what brand known cruelty free is famous? The Mac is world famous, moreover the collections that the famous ones do with Mac are limited

So we already know that the blush would be called Radar! :quirkney:

Tarte, Too Faced, OCC would be cool but yeah it would never get the same attention. 
Her own makeup line would be cool, too. :cutesybrit:

Archived