How much is the "fun stuff" hurting her career?

1 hour ago, Starburst said:

Thats like the least possible problem.

The kardashians and other celebs who get some work done obviously get talked about on random facebook posts. Its not just britney 

I think with Britney is way worse. Maybe bc she is a well known celeb since she was 16 so People keep comparing currant Britney to the teenager one and they keep saying she ****** up her face and doesnt Look nothing like the Younger Britney anymore.

On her Bday some Instagram pages posted some unflattering Pictures, regular ones or even photosbopped and People were like "what has she done to her face" and even saying she does look 40 and even 50 :juggingu:

Like here for example:

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 hour ago, justkeepdoingit said:

15181149_1482376501804003_54543086959330 = NO MAKE-UP

480838554-jpg.jpg?w=600 = CONTOURING

stop using that one pic of her contoured nose to prove your ridiculous point that people keep debunking with pics where she's not wearing any make-up.

******* hillbillies. :meltdown:

STOP BEING BLIND! SHE HAD A ******* NOSEJOB, GET OVER IT! FANS LIKE YOU ARE RIDICULOUS!

2u5dxjk.jpg

The first and in last pic are make up free... You see the same nose?

2 hours ago, annonymous said:

I think its just today. Yesterday was 'make me' day :nyheadache:

Nah, I've been actively avoiding this place since Sunday, but checking in twice a day, and even then it was "what went wrong", "this is hurting her career the most", "Britney thinks Will.i.am came up with 'It's Britney, *****'" etc etc sort of threads. This has been a very negative week so far.

1 minute ago, justkeepdoingit said:

*****, go back a page and read my replies. not like there's much to add at this point anyways.

i read your replies and I know what is countouring, maybe you don't know a lot about it but it's ok...

you think her nose is natural? Ok, no problem man

but there's no reason to call me a ***** 

3 hours ago, Martini said:

britba.jpg

I really don't understand people who can't tell when a celebrity has changed their face with cosmetic procedures. There are still people arguing that Lady Gaga and Britney never had anything done to their faces... Yea......

Anywho...

I'm glad you posted this because you can really see the difference. Britney has DEFINITELY had work done. Good cosmetic surgery is suppose to be natural and subtle, but this is just a mess. She has clearly had her upper AND lower lips injected with filler, but the upper lip has been way overdone. The next most obvious change is her cheeks. Her smile lines and cheeks have been injected with too much filler to give her a "puffy/swollen" look... kind of like she just had her wisdom teeth removed and she's still swollen. Also, her eyes definitely received a bit of a lift, and she tied everything together with some Botox (especially in her forehead - notice the expression lines in the first picture that are no longer there in the second picture). Honestly, the nose is debatable, as your nose can look bigger or smaller due to weight loss/gain.

I really don't understand why Britney felt like she needed to change her face. She was truly gifted with a beautiful face, and great features. She had beautiful, natural lips, eyes, and cheeks. I could understand a little Botox or a little touching up here and there as she aged, but she just went overboard with getting too much work done at once. Now, she looks older than what she really is.... and very swollen/frozen/plastic. She doesn't really look like Britney anymore... 

I understand people not wanting to believe Britney had a nosejob, but come on-- you have to be completely blind and delusional to think she hasn't. It's not even a debate, like Mariah's nose (which, tbh, I still have no clue if she had it done or not).

IMO it looks good closeup, I bet Britney is really happy with it. The thing is, from far away (and when you see her on stage) it looks too small. It'

I can't understand the lip stuff though. Maybe she likes how it feels to have big puffy lips? Hopefully her boys will eventually be old enough to be honest with her and tell her what looks good and what doesn't.

11 hours ago, Shadow. said:

You all realise its BRITNEY'S face, not yours? If she wants lip injections then let her, majority might not agree with her decision but if her decision affects you that much then you need to get a life :byebitch:

^^ That. I am so, so sick of the focus always being on her looks and specifically her nose and lips. I'm not denying she had work done-- I just don't care, because it's not my body. Some of you who obsess over it so much honestly worry me. This isn't me being a *****.... if someone's looks is having enough of an impact for you to harp on it CONSTANTLY, then I think it's time to re-evaluate yourself and your life.

Archived