Life Over: Britney Thinks will.i.am Is Behind The Iconic "It's Britney, *****" Line

Jordan Miller

37 minutes ago, Denise said:

She was thinking about scream and shout

This.  I know people like to think Britney is this huge moron, but come on.  She was obviously thinking of 'S&S' when she said that.  

Her anxiety is coming into play here.  When she's nervous, she probably just blurts out the first answer that comes to mind, which is why she's said so much weird stuff over the years.  Ya'll need to stop judging.  

• Replies 408
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, ukfan said:

Thanks alot Jordan your so ****** unprofessional!!  making dumb AF threads. 

It's completely false.  if you even listened to the interview you would know she wasn't talking about gimme more.  

Change your ****** thread now!  

Look at all the britards writing nasty stuff about Britney even though she did nothing dumb or wrong,  she was talking about scream and shout.  not gimme more. 

Your clearly trying to make her look bad,  or just desperately making up pathetic threads before you have chance to understand it.  I can't deal with how stupid some of you are.  

I'm glad some people understand what actually happened.  

Jordan I can't believe how desperate you are!  get your ****** facts straight. 

Goooo sis goooo :gobaby:

Jordan made money because of britney and now he is trying to put her in a bad shape

I honestly think she loathes doing interviews. We all know she's extremely anxious. I think she gets so caught up in her head that she takes fragments of what she hears and just blurts out anything without even thinking. She's probably like I'm so over these same gd questions, let me just answer whatever and gtf out. I wouldn't read too much into it. :foh:

44 minutes ago, Juano said:

this is horrible :sickofu: 

I mean, we can somehow understand she doesnt recall meeting Taylor Swift.

We can of get it she doesnt know who the **** is Kathy Griffin

we can ignore she thinks shes been touring for the last four years but this?

It's getting ridiculous and I'm actually kinda worried.

Oh and Brit, stop it already with that term of endearment crap when you don't know how to explain something.

Britney was never this forgetful/unintelligent pre 2007.:ohnoney:

I'm actually starting to consider whether she has any other major health issues besides bipolar because ever since at least 2009/2010 she has seemed really ditsy, controlled and a bit 'stupid' (no shade):quirkney:

but she seemed ok in FTR :donewithit:

1 minute ago, Watch Me Work It said:

Some of the comments here are really weird, guys just chill, it's not a big deal :squintney:

Now we can see who loves her and who hates her and try to make her look like an idiot, but they forgot that she is a legend.. some persons are happy when people talk bad about her..  the people are talking like that because will.i.am is a sensitive subject for them

Who needs enemies when you have such a "good fans"? 

25 minutes ago, ukfan said:

She didn't even say will came up with its Britney *****.

She was referring to scream and shout and work *****.  

Please stop being stupid and believing his ridiculously misleading thread.  

SHE WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT GIMME MORE. 

You all say Britney seems stupid??  no hunnys clearly you are, I head the interview she wasn't talking about GM 

She was referring to working with will on scream and shout,  glad that's cleared up. jesus christ. 

Exactly :truthtea:

35 minutes ago, ukfan said:

She didn't even say will came up with its Britney *****.

She was referring to scream and shout and work *****.  

Please stop being stupid and believing his ridiculously misleading thread.  

SHE WASN'T EVEN TALKING ABOUT GIMME MORE. 

You all say Britney seems stupid??  no hunnys clearly you are, I head the interview she wasn't talking about GM 

She was referring to working with will on scream and shout,  glad that's cleared up. jesus christ. 

This ********. 

I don't get why some of you seem surprised that some of us here are kinda shocked at how Britney keep forgetting and messing things up. 

This is not the first time she has confused an event in her carreer. It's not that we are making a fuss out of something that happened just once. 

I'm worried bc it might be bad for her ARTISTICALLY AND PROFESSIONALLY speaking. 

I wouldn't wanna work with someone who is going to forget to give me proper credit for my work. 

Just not too long ago she forgot to give credit to Justin Tranter for a song off Glory. 

She keeps mispronouncing the names of the artists she collaborates with. Keesha? Tinasha? 

She doesn't even know WHERE she is performing. She called The Triple Ho Show, "JINGLE BALL" just two days ago. I know this is acceptable bc it had just happened the night before, but even taking that out of the discussion, I could actually name tons of moments when Britney seemed to not remember things in her carreer.

I'm not here to bash her, I'm actually just worried. But whatever, I guess if you are not a stan, then you are a hater. That kind of binary thinking is what makes this place so unbearable sometimes. 

17 minutes ago, ukfan said:

Because you completely misread the interview  she didn't get anything mixed up. the op did. and now your all turning on Britney  SHE WASN'T REFERING TO GIMME MORE AT ALL 

Wasn't the question about how the phrase originated?  :ponderney:

S&S just uses a sample, she didn't re-record it, not saying she's dumb for saying that but it really shows how forgetful about her career she can be

Edit: Yeah I just heard it, I'm right, we know she wasn't referring to GM, that's the problem

Archived