Keep It: Lifetime Shares New Photos From 'Britney' Biopic

Jordan Miller

I'm not watching this mess. So is this basically an hour and 30 minutes without commercials? Let me wager to guess how this **** will be set up:

30 minutes focusing on the early years

55 minutes focusing on the breakdown

5 minutes focusing on the last few years/post breakdown

Maybe I'm being too much of a ***** about this, Idk. It's definitely a possibility. Other people might look for it as an opportunity of the media showcasing that Britney made it through her tough times, she's still alive, etc. I just think it's a way to sling mud.

• Replies 190
  • Created
  • Last Reply

You guys know what? If this girl didnt do the movie because Britney didnt want it being made, another girl would have taken the role no problem. There will always be an actress who needs to get herself through. Let's just be happy this girl seems really sweet and so happy to be playing someone she idolized growing up. She can do as much justice to her as she can and is allowed to by the producers otherwise some other ***** who doesnt give a **** about being respectful would have stepped in.

"I think she'd really enjoy it"

Is she fk'n serious???  Britney and her team were trying to stop this ****, why would she enjoy it?  She's moved on from this ****, she doesn't need this to remind of her it (and of course a tacky imitation of it... only Britney knows what happened behind closed doors).

Legally - I'm surprised they are able to get away with this.  
There are two Britney Spears - the person, and the business (i.e. the trademarked brand her label uses).  If they did a movie with a random girl (not named Britney) and labelled it 'based on true events'... then maybe they could get away with it... but they are literally using her name, her relationships, and even her music (though not Britney's vocals, but that actress' tacky vocals).  Ugh, this is just disgusting.  I hope Britney will be ok, and if her team actually cared, they would be pulling out the big legal guns, but we all know her team sucks.

• Super Mods
1 hour ago, Justney said:

You guys know what? If this girl didnt do the movie because Britney didnt want it being made, another girl would have taken the role no problem. There will always be an actress who needs to get herself through. Let's just be happy this girl seems really sweet and so happy to be playing someone she idolized growing up. She can do as much justice to her as she can and is allowed to by the producers otherwise some other ***** who doesnt give a **** about being respectful would have stepped in.

How do you know if she is being genuine or not? Of course she would say all those things to drive people to watch it. Even if she did not take this role and the next ***** does, that person would probably say the same **** she did. 

8 minutes ago, RedCarpet said:

We haven't even seen it yet and u guys all overreacting... I'm waiting for this movie, maybe it wont be that bad 

Everyone knows these movies are hilariously bad. I feel like Lifetime even knows and tries to see how more worse they can make it each time :orangu: 

it's gonna be a hot mess. Get your popcorn ready

1 minute ago, DaddySayzee said:

Everyone knows these movies are hilariously bad. I feel like Lifetime even knows and tries to see how more worse they can make it each time :orangu: 

it's gonna be a hot mess. Get your popcorn ready

it doesn't look as bad as Brittany Murphy one so far :lostney: I have a hope

Archived