How can we make SP go viral?

Alien.

• Replies 30
  • Created
  • Last Reply

make videos such as "the nutshack theme but instead of saying nutshack it's the entirety of britney spears' slumber party video" or "we are number one but every we are number one is replaced with slumber party" or "the entire bee movie script reading, but everytime they say bee it's britney spears licking milk instead"

47 minutes ago, Alien. said:

I mean having people using SP in musical.ly, popular youtubers to use it in their videos as well as do some covers, parodies even?

I don't think that a performance is going to help as much as making it go viral.

What can we do?

If all of us on exhale were to take video of us licking up milk to the audio and post it across social media it would catch attention

1 hour ago, Applejack said:

make videos such as "the nutshack theme but instead of saying nutshack it's the entirety of britney spears' slumber party video" or "we are number one but every we are number one is replaced with slumber party" or "the entire bee movie script reading, but everytime they say bee it's britney spears licking milk instead"

omfg.... i died! This is 100% legit and I keep getting recommended bullshit like this! RCA needs to pay Pewdiepie, Leafy, Idubbbztv, Filthy Frank, Dan & Phil,  Miranda Sings or whoever is super popular on youtube with the people who listen to music these days to promote the song if Britney isn't going to do it.  They have fan bases of 1 million people or more each and it would easily get picked up if young people's idols were listening to it. They do this **** in the makeup gurus channels. All the top gurus get sent makeup to promote even if it's not great and everyone eats that **** up. Larry and RCA need to think out side the box on this one. JS.

47 minutes ago, PieceofBritney said:

I posted a thread about this but people ignored me and said his parodies are **** and stuff. And also they said he will make it anyway because of the first day's views but he didn't, and most people didn't participate. 

this is horrible :sickofu:

Archived