Slumber Party gets best RADIO UPDATE since its release (+5 on Pop) - It will enter the top 50 in 2-3 days!!

Lou M. Taylor

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
7 minutes ago, button said:

And once December is over and the radio freeze is lifted... :myjam:

:slayney:

I'm ready for tomorrow's meltdowns, by the way... y'know...Billboard is going to do a live stream on Periscope revealing the Hot 100's Top 10...if people asks about SP, we're going to know its position before Tuesday aswell, yay! :selenerz:

8 minutes ago, TheGloryBritney said:

Don't be so dramatic people have their life outside exhale you know?

That won't prevent them from making dramatic threads, shady comments and lowkey abandoning the song. :beyfedup:

3 minutes ago, andreabeez1 said:

Just finished now all the links, by the way! :slayney:

Flawless. Are you using a random e-mail and filling up gender/age for more credibility? That's what I do

1 hour ago, Charbok said:

Can somebody explain to me what spins, bullet & audience mean? I don't know much about radios and stuff. :decisions:

Spins = "Hey mister dj, put the record on, i wanna dance with my baby" * dj plays the requested song on the radio* -> that's 1 spin! :hipney:

Bullet= Comparison between past week's spins and current week's spins

Positive bullet means the song is doing pretty good and rising, negative bullet means the song is decreasing.

AI= Cumulative audience measured in millions.

For more details:

http://kworb.net/faq.html

You're welcome! :slayney:

Archived