Cutest Britney story at Sephora today!

Guest StrawberryKisses

Guest StrawberryKisses

So I went to Sephora and there was this group of girls. Like maybe 14-15. And suddenly Toxic came on. I really couldn't believe it. I was like to myself (in my head) "wow that's my jam." Next thing I see, those girls start lipping to the song. Then I started singing to myself. They saw me :meltdown: and they smiled (we were doing it like at the same time) We then browsed for the same product, and they told me I was pretty :cutesybrit: (I'm A LOT older) and wanted to know where I got my dress from lol.

I was really shocked, because they seem too young to like Britney... or remember Toxic. But it reminded me of how TIMELESS Britney is, and what an icon she is. Just like how 5 year olds know about Michael Jackson, Britney has that same power. EVERYONE loved / loves Toxic! It's truly timeless and fun.

CHILDREN INFLUENCE THE CHARTS. BRITNEY NEEDS ANOTHER FAST, POP SMASHER for B10 PLEASE.

I remember being their age and liking Britney :otears:

I hope they have a good life! :otears: Beautiful girls :otears:

• Replies 19
  • Created
  • Last Reply

My friend went on a field trip to a Shakespeare play house and before the show, the band was playing like medieval music, and then they suddenly started playing oops and doing the heart choreography, and she said all the teens from different schools that were there started screaming and singing along :gobaby:

Guest StrawberryKisses
2 hours ago, Britneyqueenslays said:

This fan base is so desp:embarrassney:erate 

It was really true. Swear on my life.

Y'all want me to ask security for the footage lmao :sofedup:

I love hearing these stories bc im always so :sofedup: when some People here want to say that New generation doesnt know her. I mean, ik a lot of teens dont Care or like her, but not knowing? Cmon.

• Super Mods
On 11/28/2016 at 0:55 AM, Arya said:

I love hearing these stories bc im always so :sofedup: when some People here want to say that New generation doesnt know her. I mean, ik a lot of teens dont Care or like her, but not knowing? Cmon.

Yeah it bugs the **** out of me. Just because shes not in the media 24/7 they think shes like extinct. 

1 hour ago, puppylo16 said:

Yeah it bugs the **** out of me. Just because shes not in the media 24/7 they think shes like extinct. 

Exactly. And Just bc they might not assiciate every Britneys hit to her, it doesnt mean they dont know Who she is. Like that video someone posted here. From 10 teens, only two didnt know oops was a Britneys song but they did know Who she was (and 9 from 10 did know the songs title, only one got it wrong but he also did know the song). When the person said the song was hers, one said smt like "oh, Britney Spears" and the other acted surprise saying "this is Britney Spears?!"

Only bc teens arent into her music or dont take her seriously, it doesnt mean they never heard of her before.

Archived