Slumber Party crosses 20 million views and becomes Britney's fastest video to do so

Perfect Britney

• Replies 23
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest Nick Jonas
1 hour ago, Perfect Britney said:

Let's try to get it to 21.5 million today so we can finish the week with 22.5-23 million!

Today is the end of the week sis. :milkney:

I bet future MV releases will have higher numbers in general, due to germans being able to view them on youtube since a few weeks. (Before, most of the videos with music from big artists were blocked due to negotiations with an institution called GEMA, that went on for almost a decade. Leaving us germans with blocked videos, but we are part of the internet again now that that is over)

=P just kidding, has nothing to do with that I guess, the video is fire that is the reason Haha

35 minutes ago, pieceof15yearold*loveyall said:

I bet future MV releases will have higher numbers in general, due to germans being able to view them on youtube since a few weeks. (Before, most of the videos with music from big artists were blocked due to negotiations with an institution called GEMA, that went on for almost a decade. Leaving us germans with blocked videos, but we are part of the internet again now that that is over)

=P just kidding, has nothing to do with that I guess, the video is fire that is the reason Haha

Why was it tho? N how is it solved? Just curious :mhm: 

Archived