VIDEO OF BRITNEY RECORDING PRIVATE SHOW

DaxCass

1 hour ago, TheVirtuoso said:

Y'all ***** about how she always speaks through her songs and when she actually sings a song with emotion and soul you decide to call her a chipmunk, and when she does not sing in that nasal tone (like Perfume) you say that it doesen't even sound like Britney, what the **** is she supposed to do to pleasure your unsatisfied loose holed *****?

33 minutes ago, TheVirtuoso said:

They aren't worthy. :gloss:

You should get some sense of humor tbh, I have no doubt of Britney's voice and this is just a ******* joke, but y'all always wanna start an senseless argue :kisses:

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply
2 minutes ago, justkeepdoingit said:

jokes are meant to be funny, *****. tearing down britney's vocals is tryhard at best. :gloss:

For me is funny :giggleney:

If you don't have sense of humor is ur business not mine :kisses:

And since this video is a joke I'm not tearing down Britney's vocals :FOH:

9 minutes ago, DaxCass said:

For me is funny :giggleney:

If you don't have sense of humor is ur business not mine :kisses:

And since this video is a joke I'm not tearing down Britney's vocals :FOH:

did I get downvoted only cause I think it's funny?

Some of you should know that we all have different opinions

So...if you want keep donwvoting me cause I still thinking it's so funny and that only shows your lack of personality by downvoting someone only cause doesn't share ur opinion

48 minutes ago, GetBack98 said:

Some of you should get a sense a humor, always so defensive  :gloss:

And she was clearly pitched on the chorus, she sounds great in the whole album except that part..

It's not like her pitch can't get that high. Did you even heard her speaking in Vegas? If you want it in HQ listen to her interacting during the iHeart/Apple Music Festival performances. Private Show is nothing compared to that. :gloss:

11 minutes ago, Curiousexhaler86 said:

It's not like her pitch can't get that high. Did you even heard her speaking in Vegas? If you want it in HQ listen to her interacting during the iHeart/Apple Music Festival performances. Private Show is nothing compared to that. :gloss:

You are right, it's six semitones higher, great ear. :forkit:

Archived