Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
30 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, since the FEMME FATALE era? Blackberry in Womanizer, Fantasy/Bulgari in Circus, Candie's in Radar and Fantasy in 3 ALL say hi. Also Sbarro's in Me Against The Music. :lessons: And Louis Vuitton in Do Somethin'.

yesss BB ur so right. is it too late now to say sorry?

37 minutes ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, since the FEMME FATALE era? Blackberry in Womanizer, Fantasy/Bulgari in Circus, Candie's in Radar and Fantasy in 3 ALL say hi. Also Sbarro's in Me Against The Music. :lessons: And Louis Vuitton in Do Somethin'.

Blackberry? that's Nokia sis. I bought that phone when she featured it on Womanizer lol. 

Didn't I read in other threads a while ago that there was problems with the sponsors for this video? :lostney:completely forgot about that. So sick of the obvious product placement tbh. I mean honestly a video like this doesn't look like it would cost THAT much to make, but I get why they'd want to have advertisers money to make up for sales :ponderney: idk I just hope the advertising isn't obvious and actually goes with the video then Ill have no problems :gloss:

Spoiler

maybe you should add an all of the above just to be safe :giggleney:

Archived