Britney Spears And Tinashe Are **** Seductresses In The "Slumber Party" Music Video

Jordan Miller

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
10 hours ago, fucknfurter said:

One of her perfumes and the car. The dating app won't be featured, I don't think-- that was Bumble, and Britney said she'd do something separate for them. Now watch them appear anyway.

Thank you, can't believe people still have Bumble on their minds when it was clearly stated they pulled off from the video :byebitch:

10 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

*****, since the FEMME FATALE era? Blackberry in Womanizer, Fantasy/Bulgari in Circus, Candie's in Radar and Fantasy in 3 ALL say hi. Also Sbarro's in Me Against The Music. :lessons: And Louis Vuitton in Do Somethin'.

At least Sbarro's was subtle.

Their pizza is so shitty :embarrassney:

Probably a car, like the one in the red fur picture, and maybe one of her perfumes, like Private Show.

I don't care too much for product placements, but if it's one of her own products like a perfume

or her candies line like in Radar, it's totally fine. Cuz it's something that's part of her brand.

Hold it against me was a bit ridiculous. 

Just as long as it's not too overstated or something that doesn't even fit with the video concept, i'm cool with it.

31 minutes ago, ukfan said:

I actually have no problem with her promoting her own fragrances in her videos,  I think it's cool she's Showing off her own brand. 

A cool 'slumber party' idea would be if her and tinashe are putting on perfume and there's all 20+ Britney perfumes on display to choose from!  

However any other promotion like cars,  technology I can't stand.  stop using her to sell your crap!  

If it's HER products then I think it's fine 

THATS SO F-ING COOL!!! :giggleney:

Archived