Britney Spears Featuring Tinashe - "Slumber Party" Remix

Jordan Miller

for me it sounds really good and although i had listened to other tinashe songs before i didn't expect that their voices would sound so similar. although i would prefer if it included a rapper to fill the bridge of the song, the overall remix is still nice and i really hope that they bring sexyness in the music video aka can't remember to forget you. that song was successful because of the sexyness of the music video so i hope the same happens to SP 

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply
44 minutes ago, jokobitch said:

Oh my god am I in the twilight zone!?!!! I'm not insulting her ability but that's not her natural voice. I've been a fan for the span of her entire career I think I know what her unedited and edited vocals sound like. Damn u all are forreal crazy 

If ur referring to Ariana grande please don't compare their voices ever again. 

THANK U!

I like it, although it's not natural 

So a few extra background vocals, cuting Britney from the second verse, adding Tinashe to two the second verse, Tinashe singing a few chorus, not really worth for a duet tbh, but i'm fine i guess, it's just the third single with a duet in a row, just hoping she performs her ''solo'' version on Pom, not worth having this duet on live when it will be just her

This sounds fanmade. Tinashe offers no energy. I cannot believe this has been replaced with the fantastic original. I want to say I'm done with this era. I do not care to watch the video. Hoping the third single if any comes along after this underperforms. Hit me up on B10! This ************* **** is horrible.  :byebitch:

1 minute ago, Brian♥Ryan said:

This sounds fanmade. Tinashe offers no energy. I cannot believe this has been replaced with the fantastic original. I want to say I'm done with this era. I do not care to watch the video. Hoping the third single if any comes along after this underperforms. Hit me up on B10! This ************* **** is horrible.  :byebitch:

You liked Perfect Illusion, shut up darling :byebitch:

8 hours ago, Denisa said:

I don't understand.... if they don't upload it on youtube why they gave us the song?

It will be very bad for the MV

Hoping that it stays at the top 50 until the end of tomorrow. Not sure if ap, but I read somewhere that it will be released at 3 am on mtv, snapchat and vevo 

Archived