Artsy Fartsy

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply
57 minutes ago, IconicShow said:

Those live vocals though :crying11:

2 hours ago, Seel said:

What the hell is the standard to close a thread?? :rude2me:

There's no standard hun... I posted a cool Slumber Party fan art single cover I made and it got closed... even though people were upvoting and loving it... the mods were are crazy af

6 minutes ago, MissSpearsSaysSo said:

I hope they release it soon. I've had all of my holes plugged up for weeks in anticipation of this flawless new track ravaging my thirsty ******! :letitburn:

I don't know what I'll do if I'm let down again! :crying1:

I really hope they put more into the remix than Tinashe just singing the second verse. 

6 hours ago, s0dap0p said:

Can someone explain this whole thing? :embarrassney: It's kinda all over the place :quirkney:

It happened to me with Instagram, I wanted to post the mannequin challenge (the whole thing) it didn't let me because it contained Slumber Party, so I had to post under 30 seconds of it. I think same thing is happening here, though mine said "Slumber Party [Explicit version]" his said "Ft tinashe" which means they already registered the song or something? 

Well she should totally release it Friday. Single & video! Then she either performs it during the last POM show of 2016 or waits for her ucpoming Christmas shows.

If she performs it at the final POM show of the year, with the single and video being out, the song gets good exposure. Fans shut up. Then she can start working on her upcoming performances. When she performs Slumber Party in December, it will give the song another boost :verycool:

Or they release it now and wait for the upcoming Holiday shows to perform it.

Archived