Britney Spears carpool made me hella mad

BritRiRiBey

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
26 minutes ago, Artsy Fartsy said:

I think she knew the words but got confused by James singing it wrong

and Oops really has no meaning + she didn't write it

So since she doesn't write her songs she shouldn't have any clue what they're about?  You must be an airhead as well. Oops has a meaning it's a song about accidentally leading a guy on. "Oops I did it again, I played with you heart" ... use ur brain!:) 

YO! u need a whole pack of *********, U need to ******* relax... She doesn't care about ur stupid opinion nor do we. This is so 2months ago why the hell would u bring such a stupid thread today? r u bored af that u're actually describing how mad U r at her. She's ain't yo mama nor yo friend. Chill the **** out, she's ******* Britney Spears'. Big people in the music industry call her a legend of em' all today and her ***'s being kissed by thousands of producers and writers just bcz she's Britney Jean. Chill & smoke a joint

2 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

YO! u need a whole pack of *********, U need to ******* relax... She doesn't care about ur stupid opinion nor do we. This is so 2months ago why the hell would u bring such a stupid thread today? r u bored af that u're actually described how mad U r at her. She's ain't yo mama nor yo friend. Chill the **** out, she's ******* Britney Spears'. Big people in the music business call her a legend of em' all today and her *** being kissed by thousands of producers and writers just biz she's Britney. Chill & smoke a joint

Lol you always tell people to chill and smoke and it makes me wanna smoke.

But I have no weed :otears:

2 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

Lol you always tell people to chill and smoke and it makes me wanna smoke.

But I have no weed :otears:

lol! it will make them feel so peaceful and look at the world from a different angel. 

U r more than welcome to join... i always smoke on saturday lol

3 minutes ago, sexisreal said:

YO! u need a whole pack of *********, U need to ******* relax... She doesn't care about ur stupid opinion nor do we. This is so 2months ago why the hell would u bring such a stupid thread today? r u bored af that u're actually described how mad U r at her. She's ain't yo mama nor yo friend. Chill the **** out, she's ******* Britney Spears'. Big people in the music business call her a legend of em' all today and her *** being kissed by thousands of producers and writers just biz she's Britney. Chill & smoke a joint

I agree with you 100% BTW love your profile pic it hot and you should give me call ;) 

46 minutes ago, Mantequilla said:

I'm sorry, but what? :mhmsureny:

It doesn't beyond the songs lyrics. She didn't write the song so any hidden meaning isn't hers. 

Britney would have done better on CK if she was singing other people's songs. I wish they would have chosen some of her favorite songs. It would have gone over better IMO. 

Just now, david lachapelle said:

?? bro

it's obviously a song about unintentionally making a guy fall in love with you... the LEAST she could've said was it's a song about love. 

Im pretty sure she meant theres no big deal bout the song .  its a very famous song n like she was over this song. Do u guys seriously think she doesnt know what this song is about? And careful i said what the song is about, not meaning! Bcuz u guys act like its a ******* mystical song thats full of with sembolism. U dont need to analyze it to see what it means, u get what it is about while singing even though u have no idea what it is about at first. Its cringe-worthy u guys act like she is 5 years old. :mhm:

1 hour ago, jokobitch said:

She ****** up because James ****** up and it made her jumble her words. What was actually disappointing was her not knowing why oops I did it again was about... that's like the easiest concept to understand..

She's explained what oops was about 1000 times I think she prolly didn't feel like talking about it so she just shut it down 

Archived