Britney Spears carpool made me hella mad

BritRiRiBey

I've  never been disappointed in her until she didn't know the words too womanizer...that made me realize she never rehearsed singing it completely live. Do she even listen to her own music? do she vibe to her own music.... idk maybe the reason she lips cause she cant remember the words...

bonus is when she don't know what her own songs MEANT...singing its for years and still don't know lol

I love Britney cause she gives no ***** what so ever lls 

I hope you guys dont this im bashing or hating on britney....I'm just making my observation and opinion and this is a britney spears forum. 

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply

She's 30+, a mom, loves to dance and preform 3 nights a week in the same stage, she said before she doesn't listen to her songs (well at least not like we do with Glory) and that's ok.

She had really hard 20's but she chose to continue the pop icon character in a way which fits her and as long as we get new music, nobody should be sad :idkney:

Just now, Vgameman2011 said:

I think they were referring to the part in the Carpool Karaoke where James asked Brit what it means and she was like "I really have no idea." lol

No, I get that. What I'm asking is, why does this person say  that "Oops doesn't have a meaning" when the story she's telling in the song is very clear. It's not like she's singing phrases that don't make any sense. 

Just now, Mantequilla said:

No, I get that. What I'm asking is, why does this person say  that "Oops doesn't have a meaning" when the story she's telling in the song is very clear. It's not like she's singing phrases that don't make any sense. 

If you get it why are you confused? :rude2me: lol. 

They're not saying that Oops doesn't have a meaning, they were just referring to that part in the video sis. 

24 minutes ago, BritRiRiBey said:

I've  never been disappointed in her until she didn't know the words too womanizer...that made me realize she never rehearsed singing it completely live. Do she even listen to her own music? do she vibe to her own music.... idk maybe the reason she lips cause she cant remember the words...

bonus is when she don't know what her own songs MEANT...singing its for years and still don't know lol

I love Britney cause she gives no ***** what so ever lls 

I hope you guys dont this im bashing or hating on britney....I'm just making my observation and opinion and this is a britney spears forum. 

She got confused cause Corden sung them wrong... simple as that... you people tend to drama over stupidest things:sofedup:

4 minutes ago, Vgameman2011 said:

If you get it why are you confused? :rude2me: lol. 

They're not saying that Oops doesn't have a meaning, they were just referring to that part in the video sis. 

Read their comment again. They're  literally saying "and Oops really has no meaning + she didn't write it" to justify her answer. :zoomzoom:

Archived