15 minutes ago, Da Bubblah said:

Every single female pop artist since 1998 :NYsassy:

But which ones have actually said it? 

14 minutes ago, Mona Lisa 2.0 said:

Ariana Grande 

Did she say it? 

11 minutes ago, jesusd29 said:

But which ones have actually said it? 

a lot have said it and others are just obvious, Ashley Tisdale, her whole (and super short career) was inspired by Britney

Hilary Duff is another pretty obvious example, Jessica Simpson...

I'm not gonna name them all because in my opinion it's like asking how many artists were inspired by Michael Jackson, and that would be pretty much all of them, he changed pop, and Britney did the same back in the day

• 2 years later...
Guest BabyMario44
On 10/28/2016 at 2:40 AM, Da Bubblah said:

a lot have said it and others are just obvious, Ashley Tisdale, her whole (and super short career) was inspired by Britney

Hilary Duff is another pretty obvious example, Jessica Simpson...

I'm not gonna name them all because in my opinion it's like asking how many artists were inspired by Michael Jackson, and that would be pretty much all of them, he changed pop, and Britney did the same back in the day

Agree

On 10/28/2016 at 2:02 AM, jesusd29 said:

For the time, the Grammy performance was great. She looked beautiful, the costumes were really fun (again, for the time lol), the choreography was good, the robots and the flower made it interesting, and she sang live. 

The TCA performance was awesome for the dancing but it didn't  have the theatrical element that the Grammy performance did. It wasn't as memorable.

Archived