Pretty Sure Britney's Team (And Even Herself) Reads Exhale

xoxo, Stan.

Well if they are reading move your ***** and give her more competitiveness, britney is not even 40, why do you want to drop her music brand? buy some albums isn't something than any pop star doesn't do today:

-Rihanna and her samsum deal, gave Anti an image of success and help to remove the smell of  flop of the first weeks:angietea:
 -Gaga and her new 3$ dolar album :chershade:oh yea because she and her team did not know it.:britoverit:
-Beyonce,  well Jay Z washing machine has been cleaning since he delegated in his real business and you all know what was.:uknowit:( still under f- - radar):shhh:

Some interest in britney brand, thanks.:awkblink:

• Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply
  • Super Mods
6 minutes ago, Canada4286 said:

Britney if you read this I want to know if you eat you Cheetos with chopsticks so you don't get the cheese on your fingers, or if you don't use chopsticks so you get that layer of cheese to lick off. Errgghh it's been killing me to know:yesplease:

:orangu:

24 minutes ago, Canada4286 said:

Britney if you read this I want to know if you eat you Cheetos with chopsticks so you don't get the cheese on your fingers, or if you don't use chopsticks so you get that layer of cheese to lick off. Errgghh it's been killing me to know:yesplease:

Wtf is this mess in my thread? :gloria:

1 hour ago, Draw The Blinds said:

You like the opening outfit? I don't understand it tbh. Like a camouflage leotard in Vegas??? The ****? :beynah: :beynah: :beynah:

Gotta love Team B! :ipass: :ipass: :ipass:

It isnt bad but anyways.... 

Thats isnt the opening outfit anymore now its the iheart radio outfit

The top makes her ***** seem a bit small but its okay 

Guest I Think I'm Ready Now

Britney being the sensitive and fragile woman that she is, do you believe she would be that happy and confident if she was reading exhale ? :drinky:

Maybe her team does though

3 hours ago, lirebelde said:

-Gaga and her new 3$ dolar album :chershade:oh yea because she and her team did not know it.:britoverit:

Actually in GMA the interviewer said something like "Having your new album at 3 dollars it's a very special gift to your fans" to Gaga, but she avoided that and started talking about something else :bgrin::bgrin::bgrin:

1 hour ago, DaxCass said:

Actually in GMA the interviewer said something like "Having your new album at 3 dollars it's a very special gift to your fans" to Gaga, but she avoided that and started talking about something else :bgrin::bgrin::bgrin:

of course Gaga knows what's around her album marketing stuff.:chershade:

14 hours ago, tsss said:

lbr she doesn't want to google herself and stuff like that
she's even embarrassed of her old self 

I can't blame her for that bold part. Putting myself in her shoes, the last thing I'd want to do is google myself because I know the mean stuff would hurt/wouldn't be able to get it out of my head.

14 hours ago, Candy Lotion said:

The denim jacket she wore yesterday wasn't hers it belonged to Nikki. She gave it to Britney after Britney suffered a wardrobe malfunction

0:44

Never lose your passion to dream though

She honestly looks like she's having so much fun. I bet the rush of the wardrobe error kept her off autopilot and reminded her how scary and exciting live performaning can be. 

Archived