IGGY WARNED US

westshouse

in a way. Remember when she came out and said that it's not her fault that Pretty Girls flopped fullsizerender-261-e1435712672406.jpg?w=

Although PG was catchy and annoying like most songs that end up becoming hits she wasn't wrong cause that's exactly what's happening now. 

Britney put out an amazing album but the promo we're getting isn't promo for the album and it's not like she's performing anything besides MM and DYWCO so in reality the album flops. 

• Replies 52
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Doesn't matter she's not really performing the entire albums listing, she's still OUT THERE and making herself known again. People will see "hey, it's Britney! Wonder what she's doing? I like that Make Me song, let me google it.. Oh new album!" and they'll listen, esp. with the availability of streaming these days. 

She didn't do **** for PG, but the song was also horrible for Britney's standards. Even us, her stans boycotted the mess. 

6 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

Doesn't matter she's not really performing the entire albums listing, she's still OUT THERE and making herself known again. People will see "hey, it's Britney! Wonder what she's doing? I like that Make Me song, let me google it.. Oh new album!" and they'll listen, esp. with the availability of streaming these days. 

She didn't do **** for PG, but the song was also horrible for Britney's standards. Even us, her stans boycotted the mess. 

It's always not enough promo on this forum, it's like they are never satisfied (cues I can't get no satisfaction) 

38 minutes ago, puppylo16 said:

It's always not enough promo on this forum, it's like they are never satisfied (cues I can't get no satisfaction) 

cause it's not promo for the almost two month old album that just came out, it's promo for Vegas which everyone knows about it.  :sofedup:

Even FORBES doesn't understand their promo strategy and why her sales are low 

57 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

The impact of actually performing songs off the album is much greater than just putting yourself out there. If you really think everyone will google her and keep looking for material other than what they got a sample of... Especially demographics outsides of gays & girls. Either they hear something, like it and download it, or not. They wouldn't spend time on searching up Britney music. There's not as much interest in her as in 2008 or 2009, she must expose her music for it to do well.

Example: Performing Make Me at the VMA didn't impact Glory one bit. However, I'd imagine it would have been different with a Glory MEDLEY. The POM at Apple Music boosted her catalogue sales (Toxic, BOMT, GH:MP...) but not even a single Glory song other than Make Me showed up in the top 1500 on iTunes UK.

Things must be promoted directly to get a boost.

51 minutes ago, fuckofffloverboy said:

Yeah, that really shows in the numbers. :verycool:

That song was never going to hit. idk why they took a reject song from a reject group. That's double reject. Add igloo and a yelling chorus and we have a song that flopped harder than the Myah Jean album. Promo would not have mattered in that situation cause the song sucks ***. 

Now if glory would get promoted properly, that would be a different story. 

Point is, the igloo is melting, her 15 minutes are almost up and she knows nothing. 

Archived