Be honest, how many of you actually PAY for her music?

dwalke16

1 hour ago, derriereondisplay said:

I bought every album and single until Britney Jean / Work *****.

Not gonna buy anything else anymore, sorry. I cant support an artist that is not true to the her fan base.

Well then **** off and get off her forum, *******.

I bought a physical and digital copy of Glory each and always streaming it on Apple Music and Spotify. I have all of her albums and over ten of her singles, don't worry I'm still collecting:donewithit:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply
9 minutes ago, JustLoveBritney said:

Well then **** off and get off her forum, *******.

I bought a physical and digital copy of Glory each and always streaming it on Apple Music and Spotify. I have all of her albums and over ten of her singles, don't worry I'm still collecting:donewithit:

Lol, why are u being rude with me? She isnt the most honest musician out there and we all know and complain about that but just because i said that as a reason for me not supporting her as an artist anymore you feel that is ok to call me an *******?

I love Britney as a person and i think she did great with Glory but if she keeps saying ***** like "I always sing live" or doing a **** job like what she did with Make Me music video i will not support her.

Its funny because people always say that she just do the halfed *** job because some fans keep buying but no one have the balls to stop giving money to her and to her team.

I listened to her albums on Spotify at least when I was in Dubai but Spotify is blocked in Nigeria so I cannot stream over here unless via Youtube or  some other place. I cannot even download albums legally, well unless it is a Nigerian album as there is a website for that and some of those download sites at least the legal ones are either blocked or some other BS plus my credit card got blocked thanks to mum and she does not want me to reactivate it. All the physical Britney albums that I have were from my older sisters as they bought the albums so that we would all share

i pay for no music but hers tbh.

i want those physical albums - theyre such a treasure to have and i want to be able to look back and have her cds. 

i downloaded femme fatale and regret it when i can look back and have blackout, circus in their cases and ****. so. yeah. i bought glory and didnt look back. 

Archived