If an interviewer asked her what is her least favorite album...

Nando.

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Blackout, just because it's so heavily associated with her darkest times. She even touched upon it in "I Am Britney Jean", saying she used to hate "Piece Of Me" because of what was going on in her life at the time, but now she loves it. (And she originally did love it as well, it's been reported that she learned the lyrics to the demo in 30 minutes.) :yaknow: 

Or maybe even In The Zone, not because of the album itself, but again because of who she was at the time. But while she's embarrassed of Blackoutney, I feel like she hates In The Zoneney because (in her mind), she will never be able to live up to the expectations she set back in 2004. The fans all give her **** for never measuring up to her 20 year old self, but no one ever considers that she might do it to herself, too. :( 

So yeah, I think that (ironically), she'd hate one of her most beloved albums. :tbh: 

4 hours ago, BrittonJeanSpears said:

Blackout, just because it's so heavily associated with her darkest times. She even touched upon it in "I Am Britney Jean", saying she used to hate "Piece Of Me" because of what was going on in her life at the time, but now she loves it. (And she originally did love it as well, it's been reported that she learned the lyrics to the demo in 30 minutes.) :yaknow: 

Or maybe even In The Zone, not because of the album itself, but again because of who she was at the time. But while she's embarrassed of Blackoutney, I feel like she hates In The Zoneney because (in her mind), she will never be able to live up to the expectations she set back in 2004. The fans all give her **** for never measuring up to her 20 year old self, but no one ever considers that she might do it to herself, too. :( 

So yeah, I think that (ironically), she'd hate one of her most beloved albums. :tbh: 

I've definitely seen that with other singers before. One of my favorite singers is basically considered a one hit wonder in America, it sounds like he was depressed when he heard the song hit number one over here because he knew he'd never top it. And when it concerned the general population, he was right. 

So many take their art so seriously and I can see where disappointment comes into play if the general population jumps ship because they think the odds are stacked against you from being able to top that song or that album. Or you're trying to create something iconic and it flops hard. :(

Archived