Britney Spears had dinner with most of the POM dancers

annalai23

• Replies 15
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Her and Willie seem pretty close! Love the pic with them posing. I don't get the hate for Willie. All I've heard is good things about him by people who have met him that say he's very friendly and always chats with fans. I don't think he's bad for promoting himself either. If his dream is to dance AND sing... then why should he not promote his talent anywhere and everywhere he possibly can? That's how people make it tbh

48 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

Her and Willie seem pretty close! Love the pic with them posing. I don't get the hate for Willie. All I've heard is good things about him by people who have met him that say he's very friendly and always chats with fans. I don't think he's bad for promoting himself either. If his dream is to dance AND sing... then why should he not promote his talent anywhere and everywhere he possibly can? That's how people make it tbh

this! people here love to bash everyone and everything, first of all Britney :embarrassney:

58 minutes ago, Kiiddy said:

One word: JEALOUSY

Good him for making something of himself 

Archived