Who choreographed this performance?

Stifler's Mom

9 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

I have no idea... that's why I created this topic. what good choreographers are out there? This is her team job but oh well :orangu:

Tina Landon, the responsible for some Janet Jackson epic choreos that influenced britney primeney style. Tina actually worked with britney, she created the OIDIA choreo, it is simple because of that time britney wasnt into hardcore choreo yet. Tina also is known to work with Shakira, Jennifer lopez and nowadays she works with Ciara. The thing is, Tina Landon knows how to go hardcore and also knows to make it more simple and yet iconic and accurate to the artist style. She would know how so rescue britney style without going hard

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply
29 minutes ago, Stifler's Mom said:

the problem is that most of the britards keep complaining about this and that... but right now she's on point. and instead of discussing how she really needs a new and good choreographer, they discuss looks and goofy faces. so pointless

Even with a new choreographer it won't change much. Britney doesn't do the dances as they're taught. Watch how different she is in comparison to her background dancers. She's always out of sync and stiff

Just now, jokobitch said:

Even with a new choreographer it won't change much. Britney doesn't do the dances as they're taught. Watch how different she is in comparison to her background dancers. She's always out of sync and stiff

But her choreography is mostly different from the rest I think, she's the center of the ring. idk :idkney:

24 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

preach, Iv been saying this too sis. I dont get the obsession to dance in heels just to look fierce . The beyonce influence nowadays is real, and Im sick of the leotards and heels.

this!! if circusney could do it imagine currentney !!! She could dance like this if she wanted but her choreos suck. And even britney herself has to change those zumba habits. it has too much influence on her.

Yes! Even the iHeart outfit would work with shorter heels! I don't get the high heels at all! Thinking of the knee injury even! Why would you choose to dance in heels after that? More chance of loosing balance

20 minutes ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

She'd have to fight anxiety first. I think it's anxiety bc she always kills it in the rehearsals and maybe that's why they opt for a safer choreography.

I think this is true but I also think if she would get a choreographer that she enjoys working with that could help her gain confidence more... I hope at least

23 minutes ago, spreadmywings said:

Tina Landon, the responsible for some Janet Jackson epic choreos that influenced britney primeney style. Tina actually worked with britney, she created the OIDIA choreo, it is simple because of that time britney wasnt into hardcore choreo yet. Tina also is known to work with Shakira, Jennifer lopez and nowadays she works with Ciara. The thing is, Tina Landon knows how to go hardcore and also knows to make it more simple and yet iconic and accurate to the artist style. She would know how so rescue britney style without going hard

I know Im a flop for asking but would love to see example, which choreo of hers do u think would suit her best?

2 hours ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

She'd have to fight anxiety first. I think it's anxiety bc she always kills it in the rehearsals and maybe that's why they opt for a safer choreography.

I don't think anxiety has something to do with complex choreos. I mean, why does it affect to her choreographies? She is dancing anyways. I would say energy and fierceness have something to do with her anxiety, but the moves and steps of the choreos are apart from her anxiety in my view

1 hour ago, Wombat said:

I know Im a flop for asking but would love to see example, which choreo of hers do u think would suit her best?

she did work with Janet for like a decade and as you see in that video, it influenced primeney. However, we know britney wouldnt go so hard choreo like her earlier days, but Tina also knows how to slow it down and yet has that "vibe" that suits britney. Now she's with Ciara who is a hardcore dancer but she also works with jennifer lopez . She knows how to balance which one dance style, she knows which moves suits better for which. And no one would be better for britney right now like the one who worked with janet jackson and yet gets the dance limits of which one artists

She was also the one who created the oops I did it again choreography which is simple- when britney wasnt into hardcore choreo yet- and iconic.

in this video she teaches us to learn it :moorangu:

Just now, lolo. said:

I don't think anxiety has something to do with complex choreos. I mean, why does it affect to her choreographies? She is dancing anyways. I would say energy and fierceness have something to do with her anxiety, but the moves and steps of the choreos are apart from her anxiety in my view

Idk if you're too anxious or nervous you'd become stiff and if you're stiff you wouldn't be able to do hard dance moves that need you to be concentrated or you could still do them but very badly.

1 hour ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

Idk if you're too anxious or nervous you'd become stiff and if you're stiff you wouldn't be able to do hard dance moves that need you to be concentrated or you could still do them but very badly.

Unfortunately, I have to agree :embarrassney:

2 hours ago, spreadmywings said:

she did work with Janet for like a decade and as you see in that video, it influenced primeney. However, we know britney wouldnt go so hard choreo like her earlier days, but Tina also knows how to slow it down and yet has that "vibe" that suits britney. Now she's with Ciara who is a hardcore dancer but she also works with jennifer lopez . She knows how to balance which one dance style, she knows which moves suits better for which. And no one would be better for britney right now like the one who worked with janet jackson and yet gets the dance limits of which one artists

She was also the one who created the oops I did it again choreography which is simple- when britney wasnt into hardcore choreo yet- and iconic.

in this video she teaches us to learn it :moorangu:

Not me liking more Oops dance moves than the current ones :orangu:

2 hours ago, lolo. said:

1 hour ago, Margaery Tyrell said:

But I dont think that energy is the problem, Britney is bringing way more energy to her performances. What I think it lacks is essentially flow and the style sucks. She barely executes one move without half assing it, shes not in synch and looks awkward. But energy she has it back

Archived